Chapter 15

~Saphira~

I wasn't sure where I was. I had been running for a whole day.

  After I left the pack house, I had phased into my black wolf and ran.

  At first I had ran because I thought distancing myself from him would help, but now I was just running, and I had no idea where I was.

  How could Ashton just tell me leave? Why had I left?

  I slowed down to a trot until eventually I was walking. I came to a complete stop and looked around at my surroundings. I was inside some type of forest. I was surrounded by tall thick trees. I rose my head upwards to try and see the sky, but all I saw were tree branches and sun rays streaming through.

  I looked around and made sure nobody was around before I phased back into my human form. My clothes materialized into me as I was once again in my human form.

  I started walking straight, not really knowing where I was going.

  All I cared about was getting further and further away from him.

  How can Ashton not care about what happens to him?

  Does Ashton not care if he might have to leave me, if he keeps on doing the reckless things he is doing now?

  I don't know what I would do if Ashton were to leave me. I shouldn't have left him there all alone.

  I sighed heavily as I turned around and started back in the direction that I had came. I would just gave to follow my own scent until I reached the pack house again.

  I halted and my senses went on high alert as a twig snapped from behind me. I swallowed as I slowly turned around.

  I sighed in relief and smiled as my landed on a tiny white rabbit, who was itching their nose with one of their paws.

  I turned back around and let out a high pitched scream as I came face to face with an unknown man.

  He had black hair and matching pitch black eyes. He had tattoos running up and down his arms, until they went under his shirt. I saw black flame like swirls peeping out from under his plain black shirt collar. He looked about twenty- five years old.

  He was built like a UFC fighter, with bulging muscles, popping veins, and a permanent scowl.

  Who was he?

  "You're trespassing on private property, pup." he growled. His voice was deep and held authority. Not an alpha, most likely a beta.

  By his use of the word 'pup' I knew he had found out I was also a werewolf, and by his scent he was as well.

  I guess I had been too occupied with my thoughts to even Snell his scent.

  "I was just passing through." I said hoping he would let me pass.

  "I don't care, you're still on our territory, so I'm taking you in." he said making a grab for me. My heightened reflexes kicked in and I quickly dodged his grab and side stepped around him running as fast as I could.

  I guess Mr.Tattoos mind linked his pack, as I heard the pounding of multiple sets of wolves.

  Tarrina growled from inside my head as I phased into my black wolf, once again.

  I turned my head backwards a little to see three wolves hot on my paws.

  The one in front was a huge dark brown wolf, obviously the alpha.