Part 4 - "Battle Royale, Fight on! (P1)"

The day of the battle came quickly...

 Ugh, I couldn't sleep last night because I was so worried. I thought as I tiredly walked to class. Raven ran up and touched my shoulder. I glanced up as him. "Woah!" he yelled in shock. "You look terrible." I sighed. "Yeah, I was so worried about the battle in class; I didn't get any sleep last night." I said rubbing my eyes. "Well you have bags under your eyes." I glanced up at the clock. "Dang I'm gonna be late to Potion Class." I said. Man, I'm so tired. I thought. "Wait maybe you should go to the infirmary and take a nap." Raven said worriedly. "I... I can't." I said as I stumbled down the hallway. I was so tired my vision started to blur. Last thing I remember was someone yelling my name and carrying me. "Mmmm, so warm." I muttered. I heard someone laugh. I opened my eyes but still couldn't make out the face, my vision was still blurred and I drifted back to sleep. Through my fading consciousness I remember hearing someone say, "See you in Arena Etiquette." Then pat my head and leave.

__________________________________

The sound of the bell woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I looked around. The Infirmary? I thought as I got up...... I looked over and saw my wand and books set neatly on the chair next to the bed. I wonder if Raven brought me here. I thought. He's so kind. I will have to thank him. I smiled, suddenly the bell rang breaking smile. I glanced at the clock. "Oh no!" I exclaimed. "I'm gonna be late for Arena Etiquette!" I grabbed up I books and ran out the door.

I just made it through the door as the final bell rang. Raven, Rena, and Eve were sitting at the table in the back. Rena smiled when she saw me. She ran over and hugged me. "I was so worried when I heard you collapsed out of exhaustion. You should have told me!" She said as she was on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry." I said as I hugged her back. I sat down at the table. "Hello Aisha. I'm obligated to ask you this, since we are in the "Friend" part of our relationship, Are you feeling better?" said Eve. Truly a nasod. I thought. "Yes, I'm feeling better. Thanks for asking." I replied with a smile. "You really had me worried." said Raven. "I'm sorry, but thank you for carrying me to the infirmary. I know I must have caused you a lot of trouble." I said as I bowed. "Oh, I didn't carry you to the infirmary." he said. Huh? I thought. "Wait then who-?" I started to ask as Camilla walked in. "Good morning class!" she said enthusiastically. "Who's ready for the battle?" She looked around as I groaned. "It's okay." Rena said as she put her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled."You are strong enough to beat him." added Raven. "Well," started Eve. "From my calculations, there is a 36.732% of her actually succeeding." I looked at her worried. "Wha-What?" I said worried. "Add has a larger range of attacks and could easily kill you if he chose to." Eve continued. "So you will probably die-" Rena interrupted. "Eve, stop saying that!" Rena yelled, glaring at Eve. Rena returned her gaze to me. "Do not listen to her." she said. "You can defeat him with one hand tied behind your back." I sighed and smiled.

Add sat over in the corner smirking at me. "Well are both opponents ready?" Camilla asked. "Yes." I said. I glanced at Add. "I'm ready to demolish this runt." He said smiling as he stared me in the face. "I will call the battle when I deem it finished," said Camilla. "Now follow me." She led us into two elevators that sat next to each other. "Ok, wait in here and you will be brought into an arenaing area. Everyone will be watching, fight hard!" Camilla said with a smile.

Just then the elevators close and rose up. I took a deep breath and tightened my grip on my wand. The top of the elevator opened, blinding me with the bright light. I looked around and saw Camilla standing in the middle of the arena. I looked around. It looked like a box. I expected more. I thought as I looked around. Camilla's voice boomed across the arena. "Welcome to your first practice arena. Here today you will make history. Opponent in the right corner, Aisha! And the opponent in the left, Add!" Cheers scattered the arena stands, which was full of people. "We will use a random generated field, since this is your first battle." Suddenly, the black walls around us turned into a jungle area, the arena even got so warm I started to sweat. "And so let the game begin!" Camilla said as the platform she was on sunk into the ground. Numbers appeared in the air. "So the Countdown may begin." said an automated voice. "3......... 2........... 1!" The buzzer sounded.

"Oh no." I said.