Part 10 - "Aisha Kidnapped! The Plot Thickens... (P2)"

Just then I heard the sound of footsteps behind me. The minions in front of me, though, hadn't seemed to notice. I looked behind me to see Add sneaking up behind me. "A-" I started. He gave me a look that said to shut up. I nodded silently and he proceeded forwards to the minions. He signaled and his metal plates flew over and hit them full force in the head and they fell to the ground. "Geez." muttered Add as he stretched. He proceeded to walk away from me leaving me tied up. "A-Add?" I said. He turned around. "Yes? Do you need something?" he asked with a smirk. I glared at him. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked annoyed. "No not at all." he replied as he turned back around. I could tell he was really enjoying this. "Will you... please untie me?" I asked with a sigh. He laughed and walked over to me. He untied my hands and feet. He then tied the unconscious minions up. I walked over and grabbed my wand and bag. "I can't believe you got kidnapped that easily." he said. "I'm sorry. Some people aren't as perfect as you." I replied as I rolled my eyes. "I'm... I'm not saying you have to be like me," Add started. "I'm just! I'm just saying that you should watch your surrounding! Do you know how worried you made m-" Just then an explosion shook the ground. "Let's go!" Add yelled as he took off towards the direction of the sound. "Wait up!" I yelled as I took off after him. Man he's fast. I thought as I chased after him. We finally reached a clearing where the explosion happened. There stood Eve and in front of her a giant nasod robot. "What is that?" I stammered as I walked over and touched it. "This is a Nasod Dimension Link - Guardian Type." Eve stated. Just as fast as it appeared it disappeared. Whoa. I thought. "Where'd the man go?" Add asked. "He got away." said Raven as he and Rena appeared from the forest. Add sighed in the dusk and kicked the ground. Add muttered something that I couldn't make out and walked away. "Are you okay?" asked Raven. "Yeah I'm fine." I said as I rubbed the back of my head. "That's good." said Rena. "Hurry up, let's get going!" yelled Add ahead as Add and Eve were walking off ahead. We walked faster and caught up with them.

____________________________________________

Time passed since that incident and it was night time. "Are we ever going to take a break?" asked Raven with a sigh. "Stop your complaining." Add said from the front. I could start t barely make out what was in front of me, it was so dark. I wouldn't mind taking a break. I thought as we trudged on. Just then Rena stopped in front of me. She turned her head as she listened. "Wait!" Rena yelled. Everyone stopped and turned around. "What?" I asked worriedly. "Do you hear that?" Rena asked. Everyone tensed as they listened for any sound. "No, is it Banthus?" asked Raven as he drew his blade. "This way!" Rena said as she swiftly ran into the brush. We quickly followed her, I just pushed some branches out of my face as I caught a glimpse of Rena's back. "What is it?" I said as I tried to catch my breath. "It's a pond!" Rena squealed. I looked up to see a large pond with a small waterfall and a giant rock in the middle of it. "Oh nice," yelled Raven. "I've been needing to bathe!" He walked over and started to peel off his shirt. I blushed and turned around. "H-How 'bout you guys go over to the other side and do that." I stammered out of embarrassment. "Whatever you say milady." mocked Raven as he grabbed his shirt and walked to the other side. Eve motioned for her nasods and pointed them to go away. They flew off to the other side. "I've been needing a bath." said Rena as she started to take off her clothes. "Same." I said as I unbuttoned my blouse. Eve nodded in agreement. We walked into the pond, which wasn't as cold as I imagined it. "This is nice." Rena said with a smile. I laughed and nodded my head. "You guys better not peek!" yelled Rena. "Yeah, like I want to see your body!" yelled Add back. Eve stood up and walked to the boys' side. We rushed after her. Just as she rounded the corner I covered her chest with my hands and Rena covered the other area. "Eve!" I yelled. Raven's face blushed and looked away. "Looking into the girls' side with lead to annihilation." Eve said with a stern voice. Add scoffed as I pulled Eve back over to our side. "Eve what were you doing!?" Rena and I yelled at her. She shrugged and sunk deeper in the water. I leaned back in the water and sighed. "This is nice." I muttered. "How long till we will be in Elder?" I asked as I closed my eyes. "We should be there by tomorrow." replied Eve.

Tomorrow, huh? I thought with my eyes closed.