Part 5 - "Battle Royale, Fight on! (P2)"

As the buzzer sounded I could see Add across the arena walking towards me. "Oh no." I muttered as I looked around for an exit. I booked it for the heavy wooded area. I could hear boos coming from the audience. Oh, be quiet! I thought angrily as I rushed through the wooded area. The branches slapped my face and scraped my legs; I could hear Add's laugh as he advanced. As I ran faster I saw a clearing. I ran towards it and looked around. "What the?" I said as I looked around. This is exactly where we started! I thought as I frantically turned around. Just then Add came through the brush smiling. I looked at him in panic.

Add snickered as he walked closer. "What's wrong?" he asked with a smirk. "I'm not afraid of you!" I yelled as I clutched my wand tighter. He laughed and muttered something. Just then the metal plates around him spread out. I jumped in surprise, but held my ground.

Add charged towards me as those metal plates followed behind them. With each movement of his arm they followed. He swung at my head causing them to shoot lightning at me. I ducked and dodged the attacks trying to look for an opening. Just then a root caused me to fall backwards, then Add attacked. He sent a bolt of lightning towards me. Damn! I thought. I can't dodge it. It struck me. I could feel my body seize up; a burning sensation traveled through every body part, so bad that I thought I was going to throw up. Add laughed at my pain. "What's wrong? Did I hit you?" he said as he laughed. I forced myself to get up. I clutched my wand and ran towards him. He smiled at the sight of this. I swung my wand in every direction, but with each swing the metal plates deflected it. I dragged the tip of my wand across the ground sending a wave of ice towards him. His feet froze where they stood. "What the hell?!" he exclaimed as he struggled to lift his feet. He then pointed at the ice and the metal plates started to slam into it, after two hits the ice crumbled and he glared at me. He charged towards me with a crazy look in his eye. He started kicking and throwing punches at me. I barely dodged them. Still he continued striking. I blocked his kick with my wand then flipped him over. I gathered up all the power I had and threw fire balls at his direction, and though he advanced I could tell from his charred clothing that it was effective.

I charges towards him and slammed him down. He looked at me in surprise. I smirked and flipped my wand over. I dragged the bottom of my wand in a circle quickly. I repeated to do so as a ring of fire formed. The momentum of the fire caused Add to scream in agony. I floated out as the fire swirled around his body. The fire quickly vanished and so did Add's screams. I looked over to see Add standing there glaring at me. He wiped his bleeding lip and stared at it. He then started laughing. What is his deal? I thought as I watched him. Just then he sprinted towards, catching me off guard. He sent a kick into my stomach causing me to be sent flying. He then commanded his plates sending endless bolts of electricity at me. Sharp pains shot through my stomach. I collapsed on the ground a few feet away from where Add stood. I rolled myself over on my stomach and tried to get up, just to be greeted by a searing pain that caused me to cough up blood. "It's time to finish the job." Add said as he advanced. I attempted to get up and somehow managed too. I staggered holding my wand out. Add smirked and charged towards me. Just then the buzzer sounded and Camilla's voice sounded. "The arena is over." Add growled at the sound of this. "The winner of this match is Add! Congratulations, you both did well. Please step out of the arena and into the elevators." Just then an elevator appeared beside me and Add. I staggered over to it and got in. It sent me down and to the side. I leaned against the wall in pain. The elevator opened and Rena, Eve, and Raven stood there to greet me. Rena looked like she was on the verge of tears. I stopped slouching and put on my best face as I walked over to them. With each step and pain shot through my abdomen. "Hey guys!" I said as cheerfully as I could muster. Rena grabbed me and hugged me, causing me to wince. "Hey?" Rena asked with tears in her eyes. "I was so worried about you! The beating he gave you at the end... I thought you were gonna die!" She hugged me tighter, sending more pain through me. I pushed her away with a smile. "It's ok." I said. Just then Raven cut in. "Yeah, you forget the beating she gave him. I mean that swirling fire?" Raven said as he smiled. "I really thought you had him there." I smiled, I knew I couldn't laugh, it felt like I broke some ribs. Eve looked me over and walked over to me. I looked at her confused. She leaned close and whispered in my ears, "I know you are in pain, I can easily analyze your condition. You better lay off the attention and recover." She then backed up and nodded. She walked off into the crowd of people around Add.

Camilla came out of the room and walked in the middle. "Will the two opponents please step forward?" Camilla said. I walked forward and so did Add. We stood there facing each other. I could easily see the burn marks across his face. "Smile and shake hands." she said pushing us a little closer to each other. I went to hold out my hand when I realized it was covered in blood. I quickly hid it behind me and held out my other hand. He held out his hand. Oh my, it's covered in burns. I thought. I shook his hand and smiled at him and said, "Good job." Just then a searing pain shot through my abdomen, it was so bad that I threw up. I looked down and there was blood everywhere. "Huh?" I muttered as I staggered backwards, Rena caught me just as I collapsed. "I... don't feel so good." I muttered to her as I looked up at her face. Rena's face was filled to tears as she looked at me. "Oh my god!" she yelled. "You're bleeding really badly." I drifted out of consciousness as she screamed for the teacher. Man my stomach feels warm. I thought as I passed out.

I could hear screaming as I drifted through consciousness. I opened my eyes to see Add's face. Huh? I thought. Why is Add carrying me? I parted my lips to speak but my throat burned. I managed a few words. "Add, don't worry." I said as he looked down at me worried. "Runt, don't you go dying on me yet." He said just before I passed out again.

Oh, this same warm feeling, like before. I thought.