Part 2 - "New Friends, The Journey Starts."

We continued on with our lectures. I stared out the window in daze as the minutes passed. Finally the teacher said, "Class is dismissed." I sighed and gathered my books. I got up and walked to the door when Add snickered and remarked, "See you later... runt." I scowled at him and hurried out the door.  Gosh I despise him so much! What is his deal!?!? I angrily thought. I stomped down the hall to my next class, Study Hall. I walked in and Rena waved at me. She was sitting next to Raven, the boy I met early, and a girl with dark hair. I walked over and sat down next to her. "Hello." I said shyly. "Hey Aisha, wasn’t that class fun!" Rena said excitedly. "I can't wait till tomorrow!" said Raven with a smirk. "I will crush those missions!" he said as he stood up with one foot on the table, clenching his fist. I stared at him in amazement. "I wish I had that attitude." I said with a smile. He blushed and sat back down. "Thanks." he muttered. "Oh by the way," Rena said. "This is Ara. I just met her today, but she is really fun." She gestured towards the dark haired girl. "I'm Aisha." I said with a smile. "Nice to meet you." she said back.

Just then a red haired boy ran over to the table. "Hide me!" he yelled and hid behind Rena. "What-?" I started to say when he shushed me. "Be quiet or she'll find me." he said as he ducked back down. I could see a red haired girl heading towards us, and she looked angry. "Elsword!" she yelled. "Elsword, where are you?!" She stormed past us. "Phew," he said. "Thought she was gonna find me. I'd be a goner." Just then the red haired girl came back. "Found you!" she yelled. "I told you already you can't avoid this." She grabbed him by the back of the collar and dragged him away. "Wai- Elesis. Stop!" he said as he was dragged away. He waved and yelled, "See you later guys, by the way I'm Elsword."

I sat there staring at where he was dragged off to. "What was that all about?" I asked. I looked at Rena, who was chuckling, for an answer. "That was Elsword and his older sister, Elesis. He must have been trying to skip out on his next class." I laughed. "She acts like his mother." I said with a smile.

________________________

The rest of the day flew by and I feel like my journey is just starting.