Part 19 - "Unwanted Thoughts and Words... What is Happening to me?!"

I trudged down the hallway from the lounge. It has been a few days since the mission and my arm was healing rather nicely. I was still supposed to keep it in the sling, but at least I could feel it again. I was staring down at the ground tiredly when I ran into someone.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized, tiredly.

"No, it is fine human friend Aisha." I looked to see Eve standing there.

"Oh, Eve. Nice to see you're doing good." I said.

She looked me up and down a few times before speaking. "Your health condition is not good. You seem to be experience the human emotion of exhaustion. As your friend I am required to ask if you are okay." she said in her usual monotone voice.

I let out a small laugh. Still the same Eve. I thought.

Too bad she is useless.

I jumped at that sudden thought. It sounded almost like.... Nah, it couldn't be. I realized that she was staring at me and I still hadn't given her an answer.

"Oh, I'm fine. Just haven't been sleeping good." I said quickly, waving my hands in front of me.

She nodded, said a small "hm", and walked away. I watched her back disappear and I walked to my class. I hadn't seen Rena at all this morning because I left before she had gotten up. I sat down in my class and waited for the teacher to show up. The room was pretty empty. I laid my head down on my arms. I closed my eyes and before I had realized I had fallen asleep.

"Useless. They are an eyesore, get rid of them fast. We don't have any use for them anyways."

"Hey, wake up! Did I say you could sleep in my class?!" a voice yelled. I opened my eyes to see Lowe, annoyed. "Is my class really that boring?"

I felt like I wasn't even there when I spoke. "Tch, such an eyesore. Get out of my face." I snapped at him.

I heard people gasp in the class and I seemed to had just realized what I said.

"What?" he said.

"You heard me. Get out of my face, you lousy excuse for a teacher." I snapped. Why am I saying this! I inwardly yelled. 

He glared at me before telling me to get out. "B-But I-" I tried to explain. He shot me a glare, which shut me up on the spot. I trudged out of the class. I could hear Add snickering behind me and I shot a glare at him. He held his hands up in mock surrender. Rena and Raven shot me questioning and worried glances. I stared at the ground as I sat outside the classroom.

It seemed like forever before the class was dismissed. I glanced up to see Rena. "What was that in there? That wasn't like you." she said, her words laced with worry.

"I didn't know you had that in you runt." Add laughed.

I sent a glare at him.

"I didn't know your head looks like the backside of a horse, ponytail."

Add sent a glare at me and it took me a few moments to realize I had said it.

"Add, I-" I started to apologize.

He sent me a glare and stormed off. The rest were about to say something when Lento walked up to me. They gave me a concerned look and walked to the next class.

"Aisha, please follow me." he instructed.

I nodded and followed silently. He lead me to his office where he gestured me to sit. I took a seat in the chair in front of him. He flipped through some papers as I silently sat there. I stared down at my lap and was picking at a loose string on my skirt with my good arm.