Part 6 - "Troubling Dreams and Haunting Memories?"

The sound of chatter stirred me from my slumber. I opened my eyes to find myself in the infirmary. I chuckled. Just like before. I thought with a smile. I glanced around to find the room empty, but I could see shadows on the other side of the curtain. I attempted to sit, only to be greeted by a sharp pain through my stomach. I lifted up the covers to see bandages all around my chest and stomach. It's no use. It hurts to bad to move. I thought as I sighed. I looked over to see my wand and clothes folded in a neat stack. I sighed and looked around. Just then Rena, still in mid-conversation, was coming from behind the curtains. She looked over at me and stopped talking. She became teary eyed and ran over to me. She hugged me and was crying. "Aisha..." she muttered. I sighed and smiled. I slowly stroked her hair. "I was so worried." she said between each sniffle."I'm sorry." I said. Just then Raven came in, he looked at me and smiled. "You're awake. We were so worried." he said as he sat down in the chair next to me.

"Do you remember what happened?" Raven asked. I thought back. "The last thing I remember is Add carrying me here." I said looking at him then at Rena, who has stopped crying and sits in the chair on the other side of the bed. Rena was holding my hand. "I'm just glad your okay." Rena said with a smile. I smiled back at her and squeezed her hand. Raven and chuckled. "That's the second time he's brought you here." he said with a smile. I looked at him confused. "Second? I thought you brought me here the first time." I said confused. "No," replied Raven. "Add brought you here when you passed out. I was going to take you, but Add insisted on taking you. I remember him saying, 'This runt causes only trouble where ever she goes. Go to class I'll take her.' And that's when he took you." I scowled at the sound of "runt". I sighed and glanced out the window. "Well," I started. "I should go thank him." I uncovered myself and attempted to get up. "Wait Aisha!" yelled Raven. As soon as a I put pressure down on my legs they gave. I was just about to hit the ground when Raven quickly caught me. He placed me back in bed and covered me back up. "You're not well enough to leave yet." Rena said while looking at me concerned. We sat in silence for a while till the bell rang, breaking the silence. "Well, I really don't want to leave you," said Raven. "But we need to get going." He glanced at Rena, who looked sad but she nodded her head and stood. "We will be back at lunch." she said as she left with a smile. I sat there in silence for a while and slowly drifted back to sleep.

______________________________________

I felt something caress my face. I grumbled and moved my face. Just a little longer. I thought annoyed. I heard a chuckle and tried to resume sleeping. "Get better soon." the voice said. I fell back asleep.

______________________________________

Someone shook my shoulder. "Aisha..." they said. I grumbled and turned over. "Aisha!" Finally waking up I opened my eyes to see Rena, Raven, Elsword, Elesis, and Eve hovering by my bed holding lunches. I sat up and winced as a pain shot through me. "You are one tough girl." said Elesis with a smile. "I mean, standing up against that lunatic." Elesis, then roughly patted me on the head. "He's not a lunatic." I said. Elsword chuckled. "Are you sure about that?" He said. I glanced at Raven and he just shrugged. Everyone grabbed chairs and sat around me and started to eat. I sat there quietly as the rest of the group talked. I noticed Eve was staring at me so I glanced at her confused. She glanced away and resumed eating her lunch. Hmm, I wonder what that was about. I thought. Just then Elsword asked, "So Aisha how was that battle for you?" I glanced over at him and then glanced down. Rena bolted up and glared at Elsword. "Can't you see that it bothers her!" she yelled at him. "No, it's fine." I interrupted. Rena sighed and looked away. "Well," I started. "For me, it was very terrifying in the beginning. I was just trying to find a way to escape but decided it was useless. I then decided to face my fears and fight him. His behavior.... was odd." I stopped and glanced out the window. "And?" eagerly asked Elsword. "And nothing." I replied. He looked confused. "We fought, it was painful, and it's over with." I stated.

_______________________________________________

Time passed and they all gradually left as the warning bell for final call rang. I sighed and stared at the moon. They said I should be able to leave tomorrow, but I have to take it slowly. I thought. I pulled the covers closer to my chin and drifted to sleep. My dreams were shrouded with flashbacks of the battle. Add's face flashed through my mind.

The insane look in his eye continued to haunt me for the rest of the night...