Chapter 1: Arrivals

(For the best experience, play this song on repeat during this chapter: https://open.spotify.com/track/1qOsHMitiWT4Zhx9ICzmjW?si=31IsY4t8Tgu9F6eEryaYGg )

Horns echoed through the ballroom as Remus and Roman waited to be announced. "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my honour to present, Prince Roman and Prince Remus." A servant announced, gaining applause from the crowd as Roman and Remus stepped out. They stood at the railings, on a platform overlooking the ballroom.
     Roman waved politely, his ruby lips smiling softly at the gasps and cheers his outfit received.
     (Roman's gown)

     Remus grinned at the crowd, wiggling his fingers rather than waving as he sat on the railing

     Remus grinned at the crowd, wiggling his fingers rather than waving as he sat on the railing. He felt not only beautiful, but free in his gown, since it was made to allow him to look graceful and feel comfortable no matter he moved in it.
     (Remus's gown)

     "Today we welcome three Princes, Prince Patton from Yiltarom, Prince Logan from Cigol, and Prince-er

     "Today we welcome three Princes, Prince Patton from Yiltarom, Prince Logan from Cigol, and Prince-er... King Janus from Teiced, who seek to court Prince Roman and Prince Remus. Introducing first, Patton Sage." The announcer spoke. The grand doors of the ballroom opened, and Roman and Remus both laughed at the bubbly Prince that tossed flower petals around him as he walked down the path created by the parted crowd. Patton spun in his gown, and smiled up at the two Princes as he gave a curtsy, not phased by Roman's small chuckle or Remus's more obvious snicker.
(Patton's gown)