Chapter Thirteen

Zumi's POV

"Fuck Ms. Scarlette!"

"Easy girl,easy..."nakangising saway ni Ms. Scarlette sa'kin. Parang nagugustuhan niya ang nangyari sa'kin ngayon.

"This is the hardest mission you gave to me!"sigaw ko pa habang pinagsisipa ang mga upuan na nasa harap ko. I don't care if I was on her office. I need to let out this feelings that suffocates me.

Umuwi ako galing sa mission na ibinigay niya sa'kin. It's just an easy mission for me but fuck! It gives me a hard time to protect my mission! Puno pa ng pasa ang katawan ko! Putangina talaga!

I glare at Ms. Scarlette when she laughed at me.

"Nagugustuhan mo ba ang mga nangyayari sa'kin ngayon!? Fuck! I have scratches in my face,i have a lot of scars which doesn't happen to me when I have a private mission!"

Tinawanan lang niya ako.

"What the fuck! Stop laughing!"

Umiling-iling siya at tinitigan ako ng maigi.

"Zumi my dear,i gave you this mission because I know you can handle this. Though,you need to adjust yourself in your environment. If I pick one of your members, I'm sure they can't handle the situation where you are in right now."

I can't help myself but to cuss loudly.

"This is unfair.."i muttered. "I don't like my situation,ang baba ng tingin ko sa sarili ko tuwing naiisip ko na ganito ang pinasok kong mission. I didn't get hurt like this in my entire life."

"Dear,i have a one question for you."

"What is it?"

"Are you in love with your mission?"

My eyes went round and big, "Hell no!"

"Oh,you can't lie to me,you know that. I was from your situation my dear."

Napayuko ako as I start to remember him.

Traiven.

"Honestly,i d-don't know Ms. Scarlette..."

"Trust me,you are in love."

Napapailing ako. "But it's against the rules." Kalamado pero matigas kong saad.

"Yes."

I didn't know but my tears started to fall. I knew it.

"When a human's in love,it made them weak. Love make them weak."

I nodded. That's why I hate the feelings I had. I love the feelings that I enjoyed accompanying Traiven and was able to show him my good side. My fake good side. I was a cold and distant woman with my group and I didn't know the feelings of being in love.

I'm confused. I don't want to be in love because it can affect my human being but I love the feels of being close Traiven and being protected by him.

"But falling in love is such a great feeling. It made you a better person. When i give you this mission, i already know for my self that when you come back, there's something will be change. You're still a strong woman,but I see something glowing from you. And I know that, you are in love."

Napapailing ako.

"It's impossible for me to in love when I only knew him in a short period of time. And besides I didn't know what's the signs and feelings of being in love. I'm still figuring this feelings out."

Ms. Scarlette nodded.

"Anyways, let's divert this topic." She sighed, "So.. Have you ever find out who's behind those death threats? Is the Pruediver family's still on danger."