Chapter Sixteen

Traiven's POV

"No! It's mine!" Singhal niya sa'kin habang nilalayo ang burger niya.

I chuckled at her, "Sure babe. It's yours,but you know... Our first period was coming,so you should share it with me."

"No! Our teacher loves me because I'm a good student! And I am more intelligent than you! So,he'll allow me to eat inside the classroom!" She said while pointing at me but she had this playful smile on her lips.

The whole class laugh at her remark. Napapailing ako,kakaiba talaga maging childish ang girlfriend ko. Mad lalong nagiging cute!

"Don't you love me? I am hungry you know?" I joked.

Tinawanan niya ako, "Serves you right! You stole my cheese burger yesterday when I'm soooo hungry so I won't give you my burger right now!"

I laughed along with our classmates. They should agree with me, Hanna's really cute and her accent was so pretty. Alam kong nagtataka rin sila kung bakit English na ng English ang isang to. If they'll ask me,i would answer them with a question too. Because I seriously didn't know what happened to my girlfriend.

But I love it when she keep talking like that,she had a heavy Aussie Accent. Nagtataka tuloy ako kung half Chinese ba siya o half Australian. I don't know,maybe one-fourth?

Instead of acting like a petty boyfriend,i lean in and kissed her cheeks making her blush.

"Eat carefully, I don't want you to get choked."

She was munching her burger happily before nodding her head.

I love it when she switch her personality from cold and feisty nerd to a cute and childish one.

*

We kept talking about nonsense things while eating at the cafeteria. Nash and Jelene weren't here. I think Jelene attend her dance class while Nash was excuse due to his fever. That's what he told me.

I was about to shove the pasta to my mouth when I notice something to Hanna's hair.

"Babe..."

"Hmm?"

It's something blond. A white blonde locks was on the side of her ear.

Inilapit ko ang kamay ko ang kamay ko doon at hinawakan ang blonde locks.

"Did you dye your hair,blonde?"

Nakita ko ang gulat sa mga mata niya at ang pamumutla ng mukha niya. For the first time,nakita kong parang hindi siya mapakali at parang sobrang kinakabahan.

"Babe,answer me.."

"U-uh..."

Ayokong maramdaman ang ganitong pakiramdam,yung parang nanghihinala ako. Pinaghihinalaan ko siya. I love her and I don't want to feel this kind of feelings,i hate this. I was getting suspicious.

"Y-you know... You s-still remember my roommate?"she stuttered

Tumango ako,that blonde woman.

"She dyed some of my hair. But only here,because I think you would get mad."kinakabahan niyang tanong.

I sighed and cupped her face.

"I won't get mad." I said then chuckled. I actually imagined Hanna to rebond her hair and dye it to something. I think she'll look stunning.

"R-really?"

Tumango ako at sinubi sa kanya ang pasta na agad rin naman niyang kinain.

"Then,maybe I'll dye it soon."