1

October 10th, the day that would leave a lasting impression among the people of the Hidden Leaf. October 10th, the day the Nine Tails Fox would raise hell among Konoha. Hundreds of lives would be lost that night, but among those losses would be the rise of two new lives.

Though in order to understand this tale, you must first understand what happened on October 10th the day the Kyuubi attacked….

In cave not to far from the village was a group of shinobi. Outside of the cage stood a small group of ANBU, guarding the people inside. Inside the cave was a redheaded woman, who was known as Kushina Namikaze, and to a selected few the Second Jinchuuriki of The Nine Tailed Fox.

Kushina was in complete agony, as she was close to giving birth. To her side stood the Yondaime Hokage, keeping the Nine Tails in check. The Yondaime Hokage, a.k.a Minato Namikaze, looked at his wife with distress.

The woman delivering the babies, Biwako Sarutobi, merely shook her head at Minato's antics.

"Men" thought the wife of the Third Hokage as she concentrated at the task at hand.

"Whaaa!"

The crying of the first baby rang through the room. A small red headed boy was in the arms of Biwako. Biwako passed the boy to the her assistant, and went right back to work. Then a few moments later the sound of the second baby rang through the room.

"Whaaa!"

Minato looked at the children with renewed happiness, and he quickly looked back down to his wife. Minato could see the large smile on his wife's pained face Then in the blink of an eye everything changed…..

LINE

The Village Hidden in the Leaf was near complete destruction. An enormous hole was found in the village's outer walls. The place where the Third Hokage had forced the Kyuubi out. The Village itself was practically in shambles, while portions of it were completely the village walls a large portion of the forest was completely gone. In this clearing stood several shinobi, and among those shinobi stood the Third Hokage. His eyes wide, as he just witnessed the Kyuubi disappear, "Where did it go?"

An enormous light that illuminated the night, could be seen in the distance.

LINE

"Snake...Boar….Ram….Rabbit...Dog….Rat….Bird….Horse….Snake…."

Minato finished the last seal, and clapped his hands together "CLAP!"

A giant apparition appeared behind Minato. The apparition wore a long white cloak, and he had long white suddenly MInato's soul appeared at the hands of the apparation. Minato's eye twitched as he muttered the jutsu's name, "Shiki Fūjin"

Minato looked to his left, and looked at his severely injured wife. Kushina was kneeled to a sealing shrine, where their newborn twins lay. Minato narrowed his eyes, as they were quickly filled with determination. Turning forward he glared at the Nine Tails, who was being held down by Kushina's chakra chains.

Minato formed a hand seal, and the Death God struck his hand through Minato's back. The Death God's hand entered Minato, and used his body as a medium. Than suddenly the same hand exploded from Minato's stomach, and latched onto the Nine Tails. Minato gritted his teeth, "I'll see the Yin half into Mito, and then 'll seal the other half into me….no I must seal it into Naruto!"

Minato looked at his two children, "They must be the two to stop Madara…..the Jinchuurikis of the Nine Tailed Fox!"

Minato looked forward, and he directed the Death God's hand to rip away the Yin half of the Nine Tails. In a quick motion the hand of the Death God did exactly that. Minato watched as the Nine Tails shrunk in size, and he quickly moved to seal away the Yin.