6

SIX MONTHS LATER, FINAL GRADUATION DAY

The whole class was sitting in their seats. Each one sitting impatiently for the test to begun. Out all of those kids, there was also Mito Namikaze. The beloved daughter of the Fourth Hokage, Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox. Mito was sitting by Ino, as usual. Though today she wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. She was too busy looking at her annoying brother, Naruto.

She usually didn't give a care in the world about him. She didn't like how he liked to goof off in class, and act like he knew everything. She didn't hate him, she loved her brother in a way. Though she couldn't help but feel jealous. She hated being the center of attention, considered the hero for housing the Nine Tails. The only person who she felt understood her was Ino, her best friend. She envied the fact how Naruto just acted without a care in the world. Though what had really set her off was who she had seen Naruto with. A little girl who had been calling him Big Brother!

"Did he just set me to the side? Don't I mean anything to him?" jealously thought Mito. "Why should I care anyways? I mean he never really talks to me."

"Hey Earth to Mito!" interrupted Ino having noticed Mito not paying attention.

"Huh?" said Mito as she suddenly came back to the real world.

"Did you listen to anything I said Mito?" asked Ino. Then Ino looked to where she was staring. As she spotted Naruto. "Does Mito have a problem with Naruto?"

Ino shook her head as she faced her friend again, "I was saying how I hope I get a really good team next week! I mean after I pass the exam. I hope I get Sasuke!"

"Yeah….I hope I get a good team too….." muttered Mito as she moved the blond hair out of her face.

Ino sighed. "What's up with you and Naruto? Did you guys get in a fight or something?"

Mito just shook her head, "Don't worry about it. It's nothing."

Meanwhile on the other side of the room Naruto and Sasuke were talking.

"It seems you've taken quite the liking to little Daichi?" asked Naruto.

"Hn, so what? He's better than that little devil sister of your's, Haruka." retorted back Sasuke.

Naruto sarcastically clutched his heart, "Ooo one straight into the heart. You're quite defensive about him huh?"

Sasuke just lowered his head, "The boy's very perspective, and smart at such a young age. He reminds me a lot of….Itachi."

Naruto just nodded, having understood what he was thinking, "You don't want him to turn out like him? Well, if that's the case don't push the idea of becoming a ninja."

Sasuke lifted his head in question, "Why?"

"You probably know this but Itachi was pressured by your father to become a ninja. So, he was forced to quickly go to the ranks."Naruto quickly took a deep breath. He really hated lying about Itachi. "So, he probably just cracked under the pressure. That's probably one of the reasons he ended up…."

Sasuke just nodded letting him know what he meant. An eerie silence overtook them. Then they continued their conversation, " You're right we shouldn't pressure any of them." replied Sasuke.

Naruto added, " Yeah we should let them take it slow and steady. I heard that the academy are now making them go 6 years, starting at the age of 6. So, Haruka will probably be joining since her birthday was 3 weeks Daichi won't have to worry about any of this, since he just turned 4 not too along either. "

"Hn" replied Sasuke. Naruto just sweatdropped at the classic Uchiha grunt. "I'm so glad Haruka is nothing like the average Uchiha. Though I wonder how she will do when she joins the academy? Well, at least I won't have to worry about her when I go on missions. Cause today is the day I become a ninja!"