10

Sasuke and Mito were breathing hard, very hard. What was suppose to be a simple C-Rank escort mission quickly turned into a B-Rank. Yet, that B-Rank was still a simple pair of Chunin, which Team 7 quickly handled. The only one who had a bit trouble was Sakura, but she didn't have the same skill as Mito and Sasuke. Though that B-Rank quickly turned into a nightmare. Not too soon after defeating the Chunin, they were forced to skip the meeting point with Team 11. Kakashi believed it would be easier to defend if they reached Wave first. That proved to be a vital mistake because they were ambushed by no other than Zabuza Momuchi, one of the 7 legendary swordsman of the mist. Kakashi was able to hold his own for a while until he was caught in his water prision. Leaving the rest of the team to fight off Zabuza's water clone. Though as hard as Mito and Sasuke tried, they just couldn't get past this clone.

"S-Sasuke, I think it would be better if we retreated." spoke Mito as she tried to catch her breath.

Though Sasuke shook his head, "That would be illogical because then he would just kill Kakashi and hunt us down later. We have to free Kakashi-sensei."

Mito sighed, "I guess you're right, but none of our jutsu's are getting to him, and this is just the clone!"

"I know! Though if we target the real body….maybe we might have a chance!" replied Sasuke as he went through some hand seals, "Distract the clone!"

Mito nodded and she also went through some hand seals,Water Release: Water Gun Jutsu. Mito then shot basketball sized water bullets from her mouth.

Zabuza laughed, "Haha! Pathetic!" Water Release:Water Wall Jutsu A thick wall of water erupted from his feet blocking the barrage of bullets.

"If your gonna defeat me, you're gonna have to use something else than water. I hail from the Village Hidden of the Mist, there's no way I would lose at my own game." bragged Zabuza.

Suddenly Zabuza watched as Sasuke jumped up in the air, Fire Release:Fire Ball Jutsu. A large fireball erupted from Sasuke's mouth, and went flying toward Zabuza. Though the fireball wasn't aimed at the clone, but Zabuza himself.

Zabuza smirked, "He finally decided to target my own body." Then he formed one handed seal, Hidden Mist Jutsu. Sasuke watched amazed as Zabuza targeted the mist on the fireball reducing it the size of a large coconut. Zabuza then swiped his sword across the fireball, canceling out the jutsu. "Hehe, It was nice playing with you guys, but I'll finish this up!"

Zabuza then grabbed his large sword, and threw it to Sasuke who was still in the air. Sasuke couldn't believe it, he was inches off the water, and their was nothing he could do. He watched helplessly as the blade came closer, and closer.

"Sasuke!" shouted Sakura as she was still watching over Tazuna.

Then suddenly a wooden dome erupted in front of Sasuke. The sword embedded itself into the wooden dome.

Sasuke landed into the water, "Mokuton? It can't be….unless it's Naruto's Team!"

(Team 11)

"We need to hurry guys!" shouted Yamato as he raced through the treelines.

"Sensei! What are we doing? Weren't we suppose to meet up at the border? Why did you make a boat, and have us go across?" asked Yakumo.

"Yes, I'm also curious?" asked Sai as he passed a few trees. Naruto didn't say anything, he knew something was up. He was trying to save up as much chakra as he could.

"Something is very wrong. You guys don't know this, but I was in ANBU before this. When I first entered ANBU I was put under Kakashi Hatake, the sensei of Team 7." replied Yamato.