3

Suddenly Shisui appeared in his signature Body Flicker Technique. " Hey Naruto are you alri…"

As Shisui looked at Naruto's eyes he was beyond shocked,"Th…the...sharin….SHARINGAN!" As he stared into his eyes now bloodshot red with one tomoe in the left eye, and two tomoe in the right.

Naruto stopped weeping seeing that Shisui was obviously in shock. "What's wrong Shisui?"

"Naruto look into the reflection of the lake!" commanded Shisui.

Naruto doing just that, took the same face that Shisui had just moments ago.

"Well, this just got very interesting. " Thought Shisui

(1 year and 6 months later)

Two figures were racing in the Treelines just outside of Konoha. Both of them had spiky hair. Yet the taller one's was black as night, while the younger one was red as blood. They taller one was wearing a traditional Anbu outfit with an Uchiha symbol on the back. The short one was wearing a black and orange Uzumaki outfit (SHIPPUDEN OUTFIT). Yet what made them pop out the most was those red eyes of theirs. Yes these two were no other than Naruto and Shisui.

It had been a year and six months since naruto's 9th birthday. Many things had happened that day. Whether it was for the good or bad only time will tell. Though what thing it did was activate Naruto's Sharingan. Now he had been able to activate the second tomoe in his left eye. Shisui had thought best to keep this a secret from everyone else. Since he knew of people who were after the power of the sharingan, and would do anything to get it(*cough*...danzo…*cough). He decided to continue to train Naruto just like he had been doing, except now he could teach him his sharingan tricks. As well he told Naruto that if he ever wanted he could tell his parents. Though Naruto decided to keep it to himself. So, now we're here with Naruto and Shisui racing through the treetops.

Suddenly Shisui pulls out several kunai, and throws them at Naruto. Naruto quickly dodged, or blocked those thrown at him. Not allowing him time to think, Shisui engages him in taijutsu. Shisui easily forces Naruto into defense.

"Crap, I can't beat Shisui in taijutsu. I need to get some distance." thought Naruto as he tried to get as much distance as possible. Though Shisui won't let him have it, knowing exactly what he was trying to do. Though Naruto had tricks up his own sleeve. Pulling out a smoke bomb he exploded it blinding him both and Shisui. Shisui believing Naruto would try to get some distance this way, jumped out of the smoke. Though that's exactly what Naruto was hoping, he didn't jump out of the where Shisui jumped he used a wide spread jutsu to force him right where he wanted him. Covered by the smoke he started to wield some hand signs. Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere

As Shisui jumped out of the smoke he looked around for Naruto."Where he go?"

Though at the corner of his eye he was able to catch the small blasts of wind chakra shot at him.

"Not bad Naruto. Use the smoke screen to force me out, while you stay in and indeed. Though not clever enough." thought Shisui as he easily dodged the attack, and landed on a branch. Though as soon as he landed a wire was set off. The trap tied Shisui to the tree. Naruto seeing his plan had worked he jumped out of the smoke, and near the tree were Shisui was.

"I win sensei!" exclaimed Naruto finally able to trap Shisui.

"So, you made this trap while we were engaged in Taijutsu, correct?" seeing Naruto nod he continued. "As well the smoke was to force me out into the using wide range attack to force right onto this branch."

Naruto just grinned, though suddenly so did Shisui,"Too bad I saw right through it."

Then suddenly Naruto suddenly saw black, and what looked like two pairs of Sharingan eyes. As soon as it disappeared he realized he was the one tied to the tree."What? But how?"