9

Naruto appeared not to far away from Suien. Grabbing his kunai he charged them with lightning chakra and threw them at Suien. Suien laughed, "Not quick enough kid!" and he dodged them. Finishing his hand signs. Naruto watch as a the water dragon erupted once more, and he watched Yakumo fall to the ground again. Naruto's eyes widen, "YAKUMO GET UP!"

Naruto forgetting about Suien he was once again kicked in the face, and unable to Shunshin to Yakumo. Naruto quickly got up, and looked Suien right into the eyesDemonic Illusion: Needle Acupuncture Paralysis Genjutsu

Suein suddenly felt his whole body freeze up, "What did you do to me?!"

Naruto didn't even answer, as he raced to Yakumo. He watched as the dragon was a yard away from hitting Yakumo, "I can't shunshin fast enough! No….NO! I WON'T LET YAKUMO DIE."

Then Naruto's sharingan did something unexpected. The three tomoe in his eye spun rapidly, until they formed an 8 rounded star, with a tomoe between each point. Then little veins begun to appear in Naruto's left eye, and blood begun to drip out. Then Naruto yelled…..

"KAMUI!"

Naruto watched as everything around turned black and red, and then he focused his vision on the dragon. He watched as he opened a sort of vortex on the dragon, and then the dragon was quickly sucked in. During the middle of his stride, he suddenly fell face first into the ground.

Naruto slowly made his way back onto his feet, "What was that? It took so much chakra, and so quickly. Kamui….I don't ever recall using that jutsu, so how?" Naruto then put his hand to his left eye. He suddenly felt a warm thick liquid. Wiping it onto his fingers he noticed it was blood.

Naruto felt his arms shake, "It couldn't be…." Pulling out a kunai he looked into the reflection.

"THE MANGEKYO SHARINGAN! But when and how?" pondered Naruto, "It doesn't matter right now, I need to get to Yakumo."

Naruto deactivated the Mangekyo, and ran to Yakumo's side. As Naruto got closer he noticed the seal on her neck was gone. "Was I imagining things earlier?"

Then Naruto touched her back, and his body completely froze.

(YAKUMO'S MINDSCAPE)

Naruto slowly opened his eyes, and all he saw was pink flesh? Naruto lifted his head, and took a better look. Naruto almost jumped back, as he noticed the wall kind of looked like pink gum. In fact it kind of looked like the inner wall was a brain.

"Where am I?" thought Naruto as he walked down the hall, suddenly he heard Yakumo scream from behind. Turning around he ran down the hall, activating his sharingan, he entered a huge clearing. Naruto walked in and he saw Yakumo kneeling down and crying.

"You're lying! I didn't kill them!" shouted Yakumo. That's when Naruto noticed it. In front of Yakumo was what looked like a demon version of her. "What's going on here? Am I under a genjutsu, or in her actual mindscape?" Then the demon spoke,

"But my darling it was you. You see I am you, and you are me. What I do reflects off you. That's why I was sealed away by your precious Kurenai. That's why she didn't want you being a shinobi." spoke the demon.

Naruto had enough, 'SHUT UP! Yakumo don't listen to it!"

Yakumo turned around, "Naruto? But I killed my parents….."

"Accidents happen Yakumo, and you can't change the past. Only change the future, so don't listen to it!" yelled Naruto, "The power of the seal relies on the power of your will!"

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW! YOU DIDN'T KILL YOUR FAMILY!" shouted Yakumo as she broke down crying.

"Hehe, its seems you fell to my genjutsu. It was a mistake coming here child, and now you will die!" screamed the demon.