7

Team 11 and Team 7 were impatiently waiting for their sensei. Everyone else had already left, except those 2 teams. Naruto had already expected Kakashi to be late, but he had no idea who could be their sensei. Yakumo had quickly started talking to Sasuke, much to the annoyance of Sakura. Sai was just sitting at a desk, deeply thinking. Therefore Naruto had no one to ask. Naruto assumed it was just some new guy Kakashi had convinced to be late, or maybe a friend?

Naruto sighed as he watched the clock tick.

Then suddenly the door opened revealing…

(Earlier in the Week)

The Third Hokage had just finished putting together another team.

"It seems like we're gonna have the second generation of the Ino-Shika-Cho formation." thought Hiruzen as he looked at Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji, "Asuma seems like a nice choice. He would definitely get along with Shikamaru."

Then Hiruzen looked at the last and final team. He looked at the girl of the team, "Yakumo Kurama, heiress to the Kurama Clan. I'm glad Minato made the right choice of letting her pursue a ninja career."

Hiruzen then took his gaze towards the "Root dropout". As Danzo had stated. Hiruzen couldn't help but feel like his old friend was up to something, "To think Danzo would let a boy with so much potential fall through his hands. Just cause he didn't have enough loyalty toward him alone. If that was the case he would of killed him in an instant. Something just doesn't add up."

"Finally Naruto…." Hiruzen stared at the picture of the blue eyed red head. "How I would give my left arm to have you as cheerful as you used to be. Always smiles wherever you go. Though you haven't changed much around your friends, I can see the pain when you're all alone….Its shame that Minato's only mistake, would be such a terrible one."

The Third Hokage just rubbed his temple, "I'm not sure if putting Sai with Naruto was the best choice. It could be exactly what Danzo wants, but I can't risk putting him with any of the other clan heirs. Especially since none of them are as talented as young Naruto. As well Yakumo has her abilities sealed, so she has no use to Danzo. The only risk is Naruto's sharingan…."

The Third Hokage then took out a file of possible Jonin-Senseis. "None of these will do. I need someone that will not only connect with them, but keep a close eye on them. The only one that matches is Kakashi, though I already put him with Team 7. He's better suited with handling Sasuke and Mito's issues. Maybe…."

Hiruzen then signaled an ANBU stationed in the corner of his room. The ANBU left his hiding spot, and kneeled in front of the Third Hokage. "Lord Third, what's your request."

"I need you to get me….Tenzo." replied Hiruzen. "Yes, he will do perfectly. He will keep a good eye on Sai, being a former Root possibly even get him to open up. As well I could see him getting along with Naruto, being friends with Kakashi. As for Yakumo he could help with her seal, since he does carry the cells of the First Hokage. May she lose control, he could use the First Hokage's seal to reseal it. It isn't as powerful, but were not trying to keep a tailed beast at bay. Just that inner monster, which is an overkill since the seal is meant for tailed beasts. Tenzo will do just fine, or should I give him an actual name? Hmm how about….Yamato. That will do just fine."

(Minutes before Yamato entered the room)

"Sempai, are you sure it's a good idea arriving 3 hours late?" asked Yamato.

"Meh, probably not but its always quite entertaining to watch." replied Kakashi.

Yamato just sweatdropped, "Why, did I agree to this….My team right now is probably furious. Now I have to deal with a bunch of angry brats. By the way who's on your team?"