15

Naruto's team was hiding the underneath of a tree root. Yakumo was currently overlooking Sai, "Hehe, kind of ironic were hiding under some tree roots…."

Yakumo gave Naruto a dirty look, "This isn't exactly the time to be joking around."

Naruto shrug his shoulders, "I'm a bit tired, Yakumo. I'm just trying to lighten the mood."

Yakumo gave him an apologetic look, "I'm sorry Naruto….I've been too busy on Sai, I haven't taken time to check on your wounds."

"You can't exactly heal me….I don't have the poison any more, but my body is tired from having the poison. As well don't mention my usage of my Sharingan, is taking the toll…." answered Naruto as he slipped his hand into his pouch. Pulling out a soldier pill he swallowed it. He stood up, "I'm gonna go look for a scroll…."

Yakumo stood up, and protested, "Naruto! We can't do that! I mean we're both exhausted, and Sai isn't in condition to move."

Naruto sighed, "I know that's why I said, I need to go get a scroll. I'll scout out a team, and take them out with the hidden mist jutsu. I'll be fine Yakumo."

Yakumo shook her head, 'I don't agree with it, but I know you won't listen."

Naruto turned around, and walked outside, "You know me too well, I'll be back before sunset. So try to keep up a genjutsu till then, if necessary."

Yakumo just nodded, and watched as Naruto ran into the trees.

Naruto dashed through the trees. Hopping from tree to tree he was actually looking for someone. Then by luck he ran by a group of fighting ninja. Naruto jumped onto a tree branch, and looked at the two groups battling.

Naruto couldn't see the other group, but he saw a team of Mist Shinobi corner another team, that's when he heard a familiar voice.

"Why are you after me? I already gave you the scroll! Leave us alone!" screamed Fū as she tried to grab onto her teammates. Then suddenly one of the Mist Ninja threw an explosive note at Fū. Fū jumped out of the way, but in the process she let go of both Goro and Hoki. Fū eye's widen in terror, as she watched both of her teammates die in front of her. She stumbled out of the tree she jumped on, and fell to the ground. The Mist Shinobi were on her right away. The girl of the team kicked her across the face, "Nothing personal girl, it's just our Mizukage ordered us to capture you. Though taking you out of here will be the real challenge."

Fū didn't say anything as her hands shook, at what she had just seen. She suddenly felt great grief take over her, as the 2 people she felt closest with had just died. She felt like just breaking down, and crying. When suddenly she heard a voice behind the girl's voice. "You aren't taking her anywhere…."

The girl didn't get a chance to turn around, as a blade was pierced through her heart. She coughed blood into Fū's face, and her body fell on her. Her teammates were both shocked by the speed, and stealth of the boy. He had just appeared in the middle of their formation like it was nothing. The one of the left tried to pull his kunai out, but when he looked into the boy's red eyes, he felt his whole body freeze up. Then the blade cut across his throat. The other teammate didn't have a chance to do much either as suddenly he felt the blade stab him right through his stomach. The boy coughed up blood as he looked up at his enemy, "Who are you?"

The boy looked at him with anger in his eyes, "The friend of those 2 kids you just killed back there. As well the boy that will end your life….my name is Naruto Uzumaki."

Naruto pulled the sword out, and cut his throat. He then slipped his sword into his sheath, and walked over to Fū. He tried to call her out, but Naruto could tell she was in shock. He took the mist shinobi's scroll, and he grabbed Fū and got away.