11

Naruto let out a crazy laugh, "You criticize me without even realizing you own mistakes? Your a bigger….never mind that. Mito I have always tried to make a releationship with you, but you always blew me well you were the reason that no one liked me when I was a kid. Remember our 8th birthday?"

"I-" Mito was cut off.

"As for Haruka, why do you care so much. If you even put a finger on her-"

"Shut up! I know what I did in the past wasn't the best, but you are to blame too." retorted Mito.

"What are you talking about?" asked Naruto.

"Don't you remember when we were younger?" asked Mito.

"Remember what exactly?" asked Naruto not knowing what she was talking about.

Flash Back No Jutsu: Naruto and Mito age 5

Two kids ran playfully through the park. It was a young boy and girl. The boy had wild short spiky red hair, though his eyes were blue as the ocean sea. 3 whiskers on each cheek, it made him look rather odd. He was wearing some blue shorts with an orange shirt with an Uzumaki crest in the middle. The girl was about the same height as boy, but she had long beautiful blond hair. She also had the same blue eyes as the boy, but she didn't have those 3 whisker marks on each cheek. She wore a green and white kimono with a leaf symbol in the middle. These kids were Naruto and Mito Namikaze, the children of the 4th Hokage. These two children were twins, but besides the bright blue eyes they were total opposites.

These two children raced across the park, playing a friendly game of tag. "Hehe! Can't catch me Mito!" teased the redhead.

"Hey! It's not fair, you're much faster than me!" exclaimed the blonde.

Running around a tree Naruto kept on the chase. Then suddenly Mito tripped over a branch, and was about to fall face first. Naruto seeing that her sister was in trouble, dashed back and caught her from underneath, "You got to be careful Mito!"

Mito looked down, "I know that…..but you always help me big brother!"

Naruto sighed, "Mito were practically the same age, I'm just older by a few minutes."

Mito gave him a smile, "So! You're still older than me,so that makes you my big brother!"

Naruto gave her a smile, "I guess so, then when I become the best ninja ever! I'll have to protect you dattebayo!"

Mito crossed her arms, "That won't matter! I'm gonna be a good ninja! That's what daddy said!"

Naruto didn't show it but he was fuming inside, "Always her….Why doesn't father ever tell me that?"

Not wanting to upset his sister, "Let's go Mito, Mom and Dad are probably waiting for us to go eat. Don't want to make mother angry." Naruto grabbed her hand, and started to run home. As they turned the corner, he saw something move in the corner of his eye, "ANBU? Why are they watching us?...wait duh!"

Mito gave him a smirk, "Mother never gets mad at me!" Naruto let his smile drop, but since he was running in front of Mito, Mito didn't notice it. "I guess I just like getting in trouble to much. You know how I like to pranking."

Mito gave her brother a laugh, "Yeah its always funny how you prank daddy and mommy. Just like the time you switched mother's shampoo, with blond dye, and daddy's with red."

Naruto turned around and let out chuckle, "Yeah that was pretty funny, wasn't it?"

Mito suddenly stopped Naruto,"Are you ever gonna do that to me?"

Naruto shooked his head, "Of course not."

MIto then gave a big grin, "Yeah that was hilarious! Could you teach me how to do that? I mean you're so good at almost everything, but I always need help."