29

Naruto and Yakumo stood in front of a large class of 6 year olds. Yakumo had a large smile on her face, while Naruto had a large frown. Yakumo looked over, and elbowed him in the side, "Give a smile, or else you're going to scare them off."

Naruto looked at Yakumo without a flicker of emotion in his face, "Or what?"

Yakumo grinned, "I'll have you teach History."

Naruto suddenly gave a big smile, but he spoke in a monotone voice, "Hello class my name's Naruto Uzumaki, and I'll be filling in for Sarutobi-sensei for the next four weeks."

LINE

"After years of fighting and rivalry, the Senju and Uchiha managed to come to equal terms. Thus forming this very same village we live in today." spoke Yakumo as she begun to draw key points on the board.

Yakumo was about to continue, when suddenly the sound of snoring brought her to a stop. Her ears twitched in annoyance, and she quickly turned around. Her eyes quickly scanned the room, searching for the delinquent that dared to sleep in her class!

Yakumo was too busy searching for someone to be asleep to notice the smiles on everyone's face. It wasn't until one of the students begun to giggle, that she became aware of the situation. With an angry scowl on her face, she turned to her desk.

Yakumo quickly put her hands on her hip, just like a mother would do when scolding a child, "Uzumaki-sensei!"

"The answer is Will of Fire!" shouted Naruto as he suddenly awoke from his sleep.

Naruto blinked a few times, and only then did he notice Yakumo's angry face.

Naruto gulped and in the most professional voice he could muster. He replied, "Is there something I can help you with, Yakumo-sensei?"

Yakumi gave a devilish grin, "I was wondering if you could sum up everything we learned in class. You know, as review?"

Naruto begun to sweat, and finally took a look at the class. He watched as smiles were visible on every single child in the room. Naruto looked at Yakumo, "Don't you believe it would be better if we had the kids do it instead? It would be a great to see if they understood the material or not."

Yakumo shook her head, "I insist."

Naruto scratched the back of his head, and looked at the board, "Oh man….ummm"

"RING!"

Naruto let out a deep breath, and smiled, "I guess it's going to have to wait for after lunch. You're all dismissed!"

Yakumo silently cursed the clock, as the kids happily filed out of the room. After the last kid left, Naruto let out sigh and sat in his chair, "Was that really necessary, Yakumo?"

Before Naruto could blink, Yakumo had a meter stick to Naruto's neck, "Necessary? You know what I do to kids that sleep in my class?"

Naruto shrug his shoulders, "I don't know….give them a reward?"

"NO!" shouted Yakumo as she smacked Naruto on the head.

Naruto winced in pain, and he quickly brought his hands up to rub his head. Yakumo continued to glare at Naruto. Then out of nowhere she used her meter stick to break the legs of Naruto's chair. Naruto didn't react, and allowed gravity to pull him to the 's back slammed into the ground, and he ended up lying down on the floor.

Yakumo crossed her arms, "I usually have them stand up, and I send a disciplinary report to their parents."

Naruto stared at the ceiling, "But I'm not your student…."