21

Kidomaru took a deep breath as he attempted to concentrate. Thanks to ability of having four arms, he was having a much easier time holding up the barrier. Though he knew that wouldn't be enough, "Lord Orochimaru must hurry, I don't know how much longer we can hold this. It takes too much chakra, and precision...How long can we last? 5? 10 minutes at most."

Then suddenly he felt a tug at the center of his nose. "What the hell?"

Suddenly the tug got stronger, and he suddenly felt his face slightly twist to the left,

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

Kidomaru's screaming had caught the attention of his other three teammates. They all managed to turn, and witness the gruesome power of Naruto's Kamui. They all watched as Kidomaru's screams decreased, and his head slowly begun to shrink. Then it came all at once.

Kidomaru's arm dropped from their former position, as he slumped back with no head. Blood poured all over the area, and the barrier begun to come apart.

LINE

Naruto closed his eye, and more blood begun to drip from his eye. The little dribble that only fell to the bottom of his cheek bone, had reached all the way to the bottom of his chin. Naruto reopened his eye, revealing he had deactivated his Sharingan. Yet when one looked into his eye, you could easily make out the veins that had appeared.

"You don't have much t-time before, Oroch-Orochimaru att-attempts to escape. This is your ch-chance old man. I pr-promise to look after Konohmaru, so have no regrets." stuttered Naruto as he leaned forward to grab Sarutobi's arm.

Sarutobi looked down at Naruto, "Always thinking of others aren't you, Naruto. I guess that never changed about you."

Naruto didn't reply, and suddenly he gave the Third a hug. The Third whispered a few words, and he let go of Naruto.

Yugao watched as the Third Hokage made his way to the battle. Then suddenly she attempted to grabbed Naruto, "Let's go Naruto. We need to get you out of here."

"I cc-an mm-anage on mm-y own." replied Naruto as he attempted to stand. Yugao sighed, and grabbed Naruto, "There's no weakness in accepting others help, Naruto. I guess you still have some things to learn."

Naruto didn't reply, as Yugao slung him over his should like some beach towel. As Yugao raced to take Naruto to the nearest "safe zone", Naruto gaze was glued to the top of the roof. Even though all he seemed to see was a blur, he could still see the Death God as clear as day.

Naruto closed his eyes, unaware to Yugao, his right eye also begun to bleed.

LINE

Minato was in slight shock as he watched his left arm hit the ground. Though the appearance of Tobimaru following up his attack brought his senses back to reality, "I need to move!"

Then suddenly he could once again sense his Flying Rajin tags. Then an an instant he was behind Orochimaru. Orochimaru's eyes widen as he watched Minato disappear, "They managed to bring down the barrier?!"

Then suddenly his back was slammed with a Rasengan. He quickly decided to use his skin shedding techinque. As he escaped the fury of Minato's Rasengan, he quickly jumped behind his Edo Tensei, "You got lucky there Minato, but it won't be any longer. You only have one arm left, so I've neglected you from most of your Jutsu arsenal. Though your two most powerful techniques are still available to you."

Minato glared at Orochimaru as he attempted to stop the bleeding, "Damn you!"

Orochimaru chuckled,"Now die!"

The two Edo Tensei Hokage's rushed forward, but suddenly they where stopped by two shadow clones. The shadow clones jumped directly in front of them, and grabbed their shoulders.