4)Movie and Patrol

They ate in silence. All that could be heard was munching and crunching of the Tom & Sabine croissants. Felix himself wondered himself  how he could be here ; it was his first time at someone's house, of course, else than his cousin's. Marinette obviously broke the silence.

"So, uh... how are they?" She asked facing to him, they both cross-legged on Marinette's floor, in big concentration. Felix was munching quite hard and held a frown on his face, thinking deeply before snapping to reality.

"Pardon?" He asked, she glanced at the croissants. "Ah, yes, they are delightful, Ms Dupain--"

"Why do you always call me that?" She asked out of the blue. Felix looked at the bluenette with confusion, then cleared his throat.

 "I find it polite to call a classmate like that." They averted their gaze to the almost finished plate of goodies. Felix noticed a hint of sadness and confusion in Marinette's eyes. He debated whether to ask her what the problem was, or brush it off thinking it was his presense bothering her, but he still insisted... 

Even after their plate was done, Marinette was fidgeting, as if something was bothering her. 

" Are, uh , okay?" He tried to make out. She'd probably not even care to tell me...

He shifted his eyes to the celeing "I know I'm not good at giving advice but I'm curious in what has gotten into you." She finally looked at him, with a hint of plead.

"Have you ever felt like you're so close to someone yet so--"

" Far away from them? I have status-quo experience." He whispered the last part. Silence sat on them yet again. No one dared saying anything anyway. Felix felt like he was on a guilt-trip, for what he previously said to her, but he really wanted to know what was bugging her. He then heard her sighed.

" I'm sorry Felix, I shouldn't act like that towards you, and you wouldn't to even care. It's--"

"That's what friends do." She saw a hint of happiness in his eyes and just smiled. She steped up proudly looking down at Felix.

"Well, we better do something for the wait." She brought her index finger to her chin. " I know! Movie!" She suggested, already opening her laptop. Felix just sat there waiting, also hoping the movie was NOT horror. She sat next to him, still cross legged and grabbed a grey fluffy blanket and brought it to their knees. Encanto it was. 

During the movie, Marinette sang along 'We Don't Talk About Bruno" and praised Lin for the amazing work.

"Omg, you have to watch Hamilton, the guy who made this is litterally the Hamilton. And boy he can RAP! Like come on, no one can defy his rhyming. Yet, at the end, he cheats on his wife... Which makes me hat the real Hamilton, but Lin's okay." The wdtab song came in...

" He told me my fish will die- the next dead! Oh NO! He told me I'll grow a gut, just like he said! He s-said that, uh, all my hair will--" And like that she fell asleep on his shoulder. Felix smiled at her and closed her laptop. He looked at her window, no more rain. He stood up and pulled the blanket towards her. Her mouth was slightly opened and she drooled a little bit. Cute. he thought, the left the room.

With her dad's pajamas...

Marinette fluttered her eyes open and glanced at her clock. 8:09. She jumped up and suddenly started panicking. Careful to not step on her laptop.

"Gosh, I'm late for patrol! Did Felix go? Had I fallen asleep for 4 hours?" She pulled out her hair in fustration. The little kwami appeared before her. Marinette looked at her.

" Tikki, what do I do?" Tikki rolled her eyes.

"Just say the words."

"Oh right..."

"Tikki, spots on!"

oh well, sorry  for not updating, mock exams... but im trying! 

you guys dont know whats waiting hehehehe. Wait, did felix just leave her on the floor...

sorry for the short chapter

Published: Apr 08 2022