25) M in the flesh

Summary:

Alix and the crew try to ecape, but there's beef...

Notes:

I'm backkkkkkkkk. Ya, this person had exams and well, I still have exams, but there just MCQs now.

"Ugh, my nails! Look at them!" Chloe went on, as Mylene rolled her eyes in exhaustion. The group were finally almost out of the school, crawling through the vents. "Ah!" Sabrina groaned, scrunching her nose. Kim glanced back. "What?" he whispered. "Chloe's butt is on my face!" she exclaimed. Kim snapped to Chloe, an unreadable expression on his face. "Don't tell me her butt is also perfum-"

"Shh!" Alix aggressively reminded them, as Mylene gave back an apologetic glance she couldn't see. "Is it this the one?" Nino asked, pushing slightly open the metal sheet covering the vent of the room. He peeked inside, Alix and the others behind him. She peeped next to him, and their jaws dropped.

"Uh..." Alix smiled. "That's Adrien..." Nino added, confused by the sight. "Yup." she agreed, looking right at him. "You know what, let's talk about this later and move." Nino placed back the metal sheet, but it didn't quite hold as the screws popped out of their places. He sighed, but continued crawling nonetheless. As his legs moved, he heard the metal clank down the room. Everyone freezed. Nino looked back, wincing. Nino and Alix were out of the picture, but Alya was literally at sight for the people inside the room. What she said next though, was embarassing.

"OH MY GOD! Is that Adrien Agreste sucking face with Ladybug?!"

"Adrien?! Let me see!" Chloe pushed Alya off the way, resulting to her head and chest hanging off the vent, and she fell. She had to. "Wait, Alya!" Long story short; Alix, Nino, Alya and Chloe came stumbling down. The people in the room looking horrified. Nino felt dizzy, and looked at his surroundings. So, the whole teacher's lounge was a mess, papers flying like no body's business and there was Adrien Agreste aka his best friend and Ladybug, as they said, probably sucking face.

The door bust open, everyone flinched. "Cataclysm!" a voice called out, the frail door falling to the ground, with Adrien and Ladybug right next to it. Chat Noir inhaled his surroundings then took a deep breath. "Okay, can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on here?!" he silently asked. Mylene, startled, made way for a mouse also travelling throught the vents, bouncing off. Ladybug stood up, dusting herself and glancing at her partner. She pointed at the door.

"You do know that the door was unlocked, right?" Chat Noir ignored her and motioned to the vents. "What in Pete's sake are lyou trying to do?" Alix shrugged. "Escape." Chat pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing, then looked up to Alix. "Are you mental?" Alix shook her head.

"I'm quite fine if you ask me." Chat sighed once more, trying to contain himself from screaming. "There's an akuma roaming around these halls, with capabilities we are still unaware of, and you're trying to escape from the safe place you were in before. Then if you ask me, you are not fine in there." he pointed to his head. Ladybug, though, expressioned a face of shock. "Wait, are you implying that the akuma isn't in the room anymore?!" "Yes." he coldly replied as Adrien gulped. "Lila could be in danger!" Alya chimed in. Everyone looked at her.

"What?"

"Ms. Cesaire, I'll have you know that the akuma is Ms. Rossi."

"How do you know?"

"Okay, you know what guys, let's just get the fuck out of here," Ladybug turned to Alya. "And for you, we'll save your friend later, after cleansing the akuma." Alya opened her mouth to speak, but soon got tutted by the other girl, Alya didn't give up though. "I'm sorry, isn't it your job to save citizens, and not neglect them? Anything could happen to Lila, and I don't think death can be reversed."