21) Vindictiva (Lila pt2)

"Lila!" A young woman's voice called out. "I'm going home!" The house maid announced while Lila shouted back an angery yes.

"You know exacty what I'm talkimg about, mother." She snarled. Grabbing her collar, her tallness compared to her mother enabled her to make the woman fall. As soon as she fell, Lila realized that time was moving at a terrible speed and she needed to hurry, it was 7:26, after all. Her mother skillfully twisted her balance to make her daughter fall under her hands pressed onto the neck. Anger boiling, the woman dragged and crawled dangerously close to the first flight of stairs.

"Honey?" A deep voice asked. Mrs. Rossi had Lila pinned down, her head semi-dangling the first step.

"You little disgraceful bitch, die." A hiss came out of her mouth. Lila had not expected the table to turn. However, she knew her mother's temper could lead to something as bad as this. The woman's trembling fingers tightened.

"I know your secret," The girl wheezed and Mrs. Rossi strictly hadn't let go.

"Y-You ra-" A shaky hand covered her mouth. Smartly, Lila ever slightly shifted her head to be able to catch some air. If this was how it was going to end. It was going to end on a high note. Lila's mother knew what she was about to say.

"Then, you should be happy, if that didn't happen, you wouldn't have existed." She smugly stated while the other was thrashing in her grasp. Her hands were on the ready.

"You are a fucking monster." She muffled. "Would I care now?" The very brink of time Lila thought it was the end her mother had added something else.

"Why, why did I bear this useless child? It was no use of persuading her father..." That sentence, to Lila, had meaning. At the same second, her adrenaline finally decided to take action. With all her remaining strength, the teen manged to haul her mother across the stairs. The steep stair case. The one she would cry at. Mrs. Rossi wasn't dead yet, though. With her deoxygenated weak body, she climbed down the stairs meeting her mother there. Her leg kicked her to the second flight of stairs. 27 to be exact. A weak 'fuck' left her mouth as she then became a lifeless body. The last contact made was the scratch on Lila's neck.

The scar shall stay, the memory too. Just not yet.

-

All huddled up together, her classmates shouted out comforting words to Lila. She smiled mentally, everything was coming to her. Turns out, mother did not die in vain. She almost felt self-pity to herself.

"Lila, I'm so sorry..." Alya mumbled, placing her bag on the ground. She gave her a side hug and Lila melted into it. All this attention she was given was wonderful. All eyes on her, sorries being said. Then, she heard a familiar voice.

"Your mother must have been a wonderful person who raised you, I hope she rests in peace." Marinette said. Lila slowly turned around, jaw clenching. "I'm sorry to hear about, I hope you grieve well." She finished and went to her seat. Of course, she had to say that. She still smiled anyway, hiding the anger. No, she wasn't a good person, and she definitely hadn't raised her well either. Lila gained her attitude as soon as she remembered; yes, today. The old turmoils didn't matter anymore. Even Felix came by to say something. Not like they seemed to want to talk to her, but she could tell it was an act of politeness. Soon, Ms. Bustier strolled into the classroom and gave an apologetic glance her way, her gaze quickly went to the students.

"Lila, Felix, Marinette and Adrien." she called out, they raiksed their heads. "I'd like to send you to get the projector, the exam papers and alcohol swabs." She stated, cleaning the board.

"Alcohol swabs?" Adrienette asked in-sync, the teacher nodded. "Yes, for a class experiment and I also need to clean the board," she looked at the profanities on the board. "Extensively." The four students stood up and made their way out of the class. Let's just say everyone held a grudge on each other except the girls on the boys. They all silently walked in the hallway, silence over taking. The bathroom was now in sight and Lila executed her plan. She grabbed the bluenette by her wrist.