29) The Evolutirium and resignation

"Hunter's dead, sir." the pilot muttered once they landed in the clock towers. Elios scoffed, a grin on his face. "About time that bastard died." In reality, he didn't, but just the fake news made him happy. He slowly stood up, and made his way out of the ship, soldiers holding 'Alix' hostage in a strong grip. Instead of flying to the Evolutirium, it was a rule that they had to walk the criminal to it, and Elios didn't know why it was initiated.

"I'll take her." Elios muttered. The guards looked at each other, hesitant. Elios spared them a glare and they finally reluctantly gave her up. Alix wasn't held in simple cuffs, no. More of a face mask that covered most of her face, being an entrance and little slit to her eyes. There were bigger cuffs that held her wrist, her arms and legs, a certain collar at her neck, all holding blue energy. Elios held at the chains confidently, walking forwards to the path maneuvering to the cylinder-like tower; the Evolutirium.

One of the guards followed for extra protection and had a blue-black orb floating on his palm. He 'handed' it over to Elios, it floating next to the culprit. The fist-sized orb was to protect and ensure security just in case... anything happened. Surprisingly, Alix didn't act out yet. Well, Hunter was making her tolerable for the most part. The walk was quite long, the palace around him becoming darker and leaves and grass starting to form beneath him. They were getting closer to the aslyum. Elios had never been to the Evolutirium before, and his heart was hammering his chest. He was scared. The Captain/Chief had always welcomed him to visit the place sometimes, proving his bravery. And this was the time to prove it.

He had heard all type s of rumors of the place. He knew it wasn't only for Rabbit Holders, but for extremely dangerous criminals. There were murders in that pace, as well as... He didn't want to think of that. He silently gulped. "Sir, we're here." the guard boomed as Elios flinched. In front of him, stood a humongous, white, ruined cylindrical tower with crows hovering next to it. He was sure it was almost as tall as a skyscraper, reaching the Quartz tower probably. He witnessed a blue hued force, meant to kill anyone that stepped out, well, of course the people with the criminal collar, the one Hunter had on right now. Elios inhaled a breath, then stepped in. He walked to the reception. A guard was standing before the counter, a blaster in their hand, as the other loyal one scurried away in fear.

"Number?" Elios panicked for a second, but realized she was talking about the number on her collar. He glanced at it. "2022." Wow, had to be right the year it was in her timeline. The guard pulled up a hologram and typed in the air. "A miraculous holder?" Elios nodded firmly. The guard walked around the counter and grabbed the chains themselves. "I'll walk her to her station." Elios nodded slowly. "Say, may I have a tour of this place." he curiously asked. "Well, first get a suit."

-

Elios hated the place more than any timeline he had ever stepped on. The horrible stench of sweat, sex and cigarettes filled the air, and he didn't like it one bit. After getting the number tattooed on Alix's neck and collar checked, the three walked to her cell by passing different floors as part of the tour. Elios was horrified, and honestly, he felt bad for the villains. Just like a normal prison, they were trapped in cells, but judging by the way they were out, they definitely had access to the cell keys... A few of them, or most, had managed to break the chains on them, but remained with their horrible face mask, some had tried to destroy them, and it honestly gave a sign to Elios to run away. Well, that was the Tier 1, High leveled criminals. Tier 2 were abysmal criminals that had committed horrendous crimes in Floor 50, the ones that were asleep in a coma. The types of criminals that had the capability to blow up the place and Earth. These came from different timelines, and had been locked up and injected because, well, they could travel to different time lines as well; this was the only exceptions of ruining the time continuem Elios knew.