16) A date and a boyfriend

"I'm going to find that ring."

Luka and Adrien looked at each other then at Felix. Was this all fake?

"Let me go inform Nathalie that um," He didn't finish his sentence, but stepped out of the trailer. Adrien sighed and locked eyes with his cousin.

"Please, tell me that all that wasn't fake, Felix." He asked hopefully. Felix glanced at his watch then answered.

"I would tell you that it wasn't fake, but I have a strong feeling you won't believe me. Now, let's go. The show must go on." He walked past Adrien and stepped out. Adrien stood there, dazed. Did he just recover that quickly from a crisis? He was so determined when he said... There was something off about this one. Could Felix be right? What he was saying about the voices... Were they real? Adrien rubbed his temples frustrated.

Was the prophecy right?

I washed my hands with the cold water.

"Stop!" I heard a distant yell echo on the bathroom walls. I ignored it at first, but what I heard then, alarmed me.

"Stop! Stop, using for me bad!" I decided to skip the drying process and go straight for the source. Could be Monarch akumatizing someone. Was he still using akumas? Likely. I ran into a stall, as Tikki came out of my purse.

"I'm hearing screams." She chirped.

"Me too." I'm guessing it's Shad- Monarch's doing." I heard the announcement that the show was starting.

"Should I transform?" I asked.

"I don't think-" The screams got louder then completely stopped.

"Maybe I am hearing good screams, I'm going back." To be honest, I think I was just scared. Tikki obliged and went back in my purse.

Felix proceeded to walk towards the stage, where Luka was waiting for him.

"Nathalie covered for us, so another show's being held." He said. Felix felt a pang of guilt hit his chest. It was all his fault.

"I apologise." He whispered. Usually, he would never say that but he felt the need. Luka turned to him and gave him a small smile.

"It's okay, you can't help it." He looked at the ceiling. "You know, I've been watching you Felix." Felix furrowed his brows in suspicion. "I heard what you were saying to Adrien, too. What you have is not schizophrenia, I know you know that." He put his hand on his shoulder. "My point is: I believe you. And I'm going to find that ring with you, if it helps." Felix blinked. That had to be the most kindest words someone ever told him. He opened his mouth to speak, then closed it. He blushed profusely, he looked away covering his mouth. Luka chuckled.

"You really don't know how to answer that, do you? Go find Adrien, we'll be on in about ten." Felix nodded quickly. He walked away quickly. No one has ever said that to him, and Luka hadn't even known the situation yet. Even Adrien, the goody-two-shoes of the family hadn't said that to him. He was flustered. Speaking of the devil, he really didn't want Marinette to go on a date with him. He had to make a plan. Adrien did say it was very likely that she was in the audience, since she was into fashion. He could ask her to go on a date too. He shook his head. No. He already decided that he couldn't. Although, at the same time he was being selfish. Nevertheless, he really didn't want her to go. Felix felt something hit his chest.

"Oh god. I am so sorry. My hands are wet and your suit! Let me-" He locked eyes with a beautiful girl. She widened her eyes.

"Felix?"

"That is me." She blinked.

"I'm sorry about your suit... Let me tell you; if you use a blowdryer you'll be good to go! I'm just gonna go..." She shyly rambled and started walking.