19) Timers and Tea

This story is kinda getting out of hand as I really don't know what to do with the plot and all. Like I don't know where to place Lila as the bad guys, because they are already so many planned, but don't worry, she'll will have a steep rocky down fall.

"Since I was born."

Felix momentarily stopped taking breaths. This was all too confusing. How in the world did this make sense?! He wondered how Luka handled all this throughout his life.

As if on cue, a huge and loud bang noise was heard in front of them. The staff room's door was being kicked. Some light seeping through the door hinge, it kind of gave light to everything. It also showed how the door was being burst down.

"What in the world is happening?" Felix nervously whispered. Luka stifled a groan in response. The gashes on both his arms had stopped bleeding, and he was now able to at least walk.

"The Timers are here." He deduced. The door was finally down and two people came out. A man and a woman. They had silver armor strapped on their chest, legs and arms. A neon light blue circle representing the logo. They held what seemed like blasters that were at eye level. Helmets were adorned, a some-what transparent sheet of glass covering their faces. Although, it seemed like a light fog covered them completely.

"Fuser 010 has not been found yet. I repeat: Fuser 010 has not been found yet." A deep voice came out from the male body. The fog on his face had started to fade away, and he locked eyes with Luka.

"Luka Couffaine, isn't it?" He asked, his voice was slightly muffled by the helmet. Luka stayed silent. Simultaneously, the sheet of glass slid off their faces, and the steam was let off. The helmet had now completely formed into a type of necklace.

"Who are you?" Felix demanded, raising a hand in front of Luka. He glanced at the woman. He'd seen her before.

"We work for the Timers, and we have been sent to arrest you and take you to the Clock quarters." She spoke, her tone having semblance with exhaustion. She pressed some button found on the necklace recently formed and sighed.

"Let me rephrase that. I'm Charles Hunter and this Yu Nabi and we are the last standing members of the Miraculers, undercover as Timers." Charles introduced. Nabi continued.

"And we're here to arrest you,"

A pause.

"Except we're not."

Luka and Felix blinked. Nabi chuckled.

"You must be in so much confusion right now!" Charles dragged a little stool from the corner of the shop and sat on it.

"Timers make sure the current timeline is as it is, to prevent desolation and ultimate destruction." Luka said nothing. Felix slowly picked up a shattered piece of broken pot and held it towards Charles.

"You came out nowhere introduced yourself and threatened to arrest us, yet you're not." Felix turned to Luka.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"You heard them, they are undercover and are Miraculers." Felix scoffed.

"No way they still exist." Everyone looked at him. Maybe they still do.

"What?" Their eyes were still on him. "You may continue..." He mumbled, as he lowered the piece of pot.

"We both have the same goal; finding the two rings. So we are here to join you." Nabi said.

"A minute. Aren't you supposed to control time?" Luka shrugged.

"They said I'm too young for that, until I'm old enough apparently." Felix's left eye twitched. He was fucking 18.