The brush with a soul 2

Broomie didn't know how long it was stuck in this void.. All it did know was that the destroyer was plotting something that had to do with it.

He was pacing, arguing with voices that the cursed being couldn't hear. Not that it was to be concerned with that... It was more concerned with the fact that the glitched skeleton kept glancing at it, there being a twinkle in his eyelights that was undescribable.

Broomie inwardly sighed, unable to tell what was going through the destroyer's mind.

After was felt like ages, The destroyer stopped. He seemed.... Aggravated. Like something wasn't going his way. The glitch turned towards the cursed being, him walking over to it.

"... WhAt iF I mAnAgEd tO gEt YoU bAcK yOuR bOdY?... ThAt wOuLd mAkE InK dIsApPeAr, rIgGt..? Or...", his voice faded in and out, gears seemingly turning inside his head.

Broomie felt conflicted. On one hand, yeah it would love its body back. On the other... It had gotten used to Ink being around... Making him disappear seemed... Wrong.

".... Alright, I have a deal for you, Prism. I'll get your body back to you, or something close to it anyways. If I do that, you will cease careless creation and actually do your job correctly... And if I ask you for a favor, you will do it without question. Got it?... Right, you can't talk... Whatever, you can hear me so it doesn't matter how you respond.", The glitch huffed at the end, his arms crossing as he frowned slightly.

.... Huh, it felt weird for someone to call it by its original name. A bit too weird..

... It doesn't have a choice for the deal.. Ugh, that sucks. Oh well.. If the glitch could get it a body, then it would definitely be in the destroyer's debt.

... Maybe it won't be too bad. Just maybe...

(Its short, I know. But authors block is kicking my arse rn. ;~;)

(Also half way through I stopped the glitch speak and just kept the bold lol)