A deer in headlights

(FINALLY GOT AROUND TO WRITING THE REST OF THE REQUESTS FROM THE LAST BOOK XD. This is the request of Error getting reborn as a deer. Yup, you heard right. He's a deer now, deal with it XD. This was requested by honk42069 , I'm so sorry it took me so long to write this 😭)

If there's one thing that Ink has learned over the years, it's that destroyers were like cockroaches. Hard to kill little fuckers.

How does he know? He's tried to kill error hundreds of times and the glitch always came back!

Sometimes , he wasn't even a skeleton! He was a dragon once, a cat another time..

It was like he got revived every, single, time! It was getting annoying now.

Ink's eyesocket twitched when he felt another AU start to get destroyed, it being a copy of flowerfell. Ink grabbed his brush ideas of what error was now popping into his head as he opened a portal. He hopped through it, landing in the soon to be destroyed au.

He blinked in confusion when at first he saw nothing out of the ordinary. He was in a forest, the trees evergreen.

There was also a deer, it looking like any other deer. Brown fur and all.

The deer spotted him, it's eyes widening in surprise.

What it did next made him confused. It didn't run away like a normal deer... It opened a fucking portal and jumped through. The portal was glitching like error's would, blue's reds and yellows mixed into the glitches.

The portal closed, ink still processing what the hell just happened.

When he did, he set a hand on his skull and groaned in annoyance. Of course error was a deer now... Just another Tuesday apparently.

Ink grumbled as he pulled out his phone, calling dream. When the other answered, Ink spoke in a deadpan voice," Found error. He's a motherfucking deer now..."

Stars, Ink was so done with error's bullhacashit.....

(Its short, but sweet I think. Ink is so done with error's reincarnation bull lmao. Also, I was having writer's block for this until today XD)