..Tomb Raider King..

(Ello! So this is another webtoon crossover. It's not one that involves another multiverse though, just the aus. Hope y'all have fun!)

Fighting was always a skill Dream excelled at. No matter if he could read, or write,or even help. Fighting was the first ever skill the light guardian was good at and it has stayed that way for eons now.

The second skill he was amazing at was being able to tell things about someone by their aura. No, he couldn't find out their favorite color or anything..

But he could tell how powerful someone is, how many relics or artifacts they have. The stronger the aura , the more powerful a person was and the more relics or artifacts they had. It was useful, helped him see if his enemies had any relics or artifacts under their sleeve so he could act accordingly.

All of that aside, these two skills aided him the most. Especially now, in this fight with the destroyer.

You see, a few moments ago, everyone had ambushed the destroyer. Ink didn't, saying 'it was a waste of his time'. The others were aggravated at him, but said nothing to deter him from it.

Right now, hundreds upon thousands of judges, no matter if they were sans or papyrus or any others who were in the judge spot, were sending attack after attack at the destroyer. Surprisingly , he still stood, taking the attacks like he wasn't injured at all. It made Dream curious about him..

Which was why he was going to use one of his skills. You see, his skills were special in a sense.. They acted as ACTions, two separate buttons that he can press whenever he wishes. So he clicked the 'veiw aura' button, a search bar appearing to await a name to be typed in.

He clicked on the bar,a keyboard appearing below it. With that, he typed in the destroyers name, a loading bar appearing to show that it was investigating the person the name was connected to.

It took a while, Dream running around in the mean time to heal those who were harmed while he waited.

Eventually... It finished. Dream looked at the destroyer, tensing with wide eyes at what he saw.

The destroyer's aura was a mix of colors, so large that it covered the entire area around him. A lot of it, around half actually, was just his magic, which was an indication that he was extremely powerful. The other half... Was relics and artifacts. A lot of them. Similar to a whole world's worth except more than that. It was so insane to see that dream couldn't believe his eyesockets..

There was only one of the visible, one Dream spotted instantly. The aura of the relic or artifact was a crimson red, it sending shivers down his spine.

Surprisingly, it was actually the strings Error used daily. The blue strings made of pure magic.. Or at least, that's what everyone thought.

He could see the name of the relic/ artifact above it, it reading 'The Strings of fate'. There was a description to them, The light guardian immediately reading it.

The Strings of Fate

[Start of Bio] The strings of Fate is a relic that had once belonged to a powerful deity. The strings were said to judge one's fate and can be used as a weapon or capture item if the user wishes. In order to use it, the relic must merge with the user soul. Side effects are as follows: At times becoming catatonic, body will glitch, pain when in use, distorted voice.

Only the user who merged their soul with the relic may use it. Be wary, it is dangerous if used in the wrongs hands.. [End of Bio]

Dream gulped then, glancing at the glitch. He seemed distracted by the others, a crazed grin on his face as he used the apparent relic to tie up anyone he could and hold them in the air. He didn't seem to use them for harm..

Still, it was scary to think that those were actually just a relic of all things.. A powerful one at that..

Dream paused, his thoughts halting when faint flickering text appeared above Error's head. It was hard to tell what it said...

When he finally managed to read it, he gasped in shock...

The text was gold, a sapphire box around it.

And the text itself? It read...

TOMB RAIDER KING.