..Tomb Raider King.. 2

Relics were easy to understand. Well... Sorta. Error knew more about them then he himself did, seeing as how many the glitch collected over the years. You need to know about a relic, Error had information.

Ink enjoyed listening about them, learning about what they are.  They gave him something to think about, something to put his short attention span on.

One of Ink's favorites was the 'Shield of the protector'. It was a relic that protected to user from physical attacks, no matter how strong. It's draw backs were about touch and sensitivity though, which sucked. It made sense on why Error hated touch.. He used the relic after all. No one else could use it either, cause it was stuck on his bones.... Wait, was it stuck?... Oh, it was melded! Same thing, right?

Maybe it was Ink's inner 'protector of the multiverse' that liked it. Or something else, the protector didn't know.

Oh well, he may not have that one but he has a different one!

The relic Ink has used to be held by Error, but the glitch couldn't use it due to his destructive magic. It's a sentient relic that wanted to be held by one not touched by Destruction in a sense. Error had managed to convince it to allow him to take it with him until he found a proper user for it.

And low and behold, that user was Ink! It took a while to get the hang of it, but Ink managed!  His relic is called ' The brush of creation', it being his giant brush he uses for just about everything. The relic was able to create anything from nothing, can be used as a portal system of sorts, and can be used as a weapon or capture item depending on what the user wants it to do. Pretty overpowered, right? He told error that but the glitch said nonsense, there were more powerful relics than this. Hard to believe if you asked Ink.

This relic had drawbacks too. The drawbacks being drain of emotions, lapse in memory, and a short as hell attention span. There was a good side affect for this one though, that being an increase in creativity. One has to connect their magic to the relic to use it.

Ink nicknamed the relic broomie, which it Surprisingly took a liking to. It told him that it had never been nicknamed before, so it meant a lot to it that he did that. It was actually really nice, the two could have conversations for hours at a time. It was pretty cool!

There was a special ability for Broomie, that was it being able to repair itself if it was damaged. That was helpful a lot of times when Ink wasn't paying attention. He always profusely apologized to it, always feeling bad about that. Broomie always waved it off, saying that it wasn't the protector's fault. That made the skeleton feel slightly better..

All in all, Broomie was one of the best things to be in his life. And by extension Error was too, because Error was the one to bring Broomie to Ink.

(I'm sad, I couldn't think of a way to continue this part ;-;)