My name wasn't always Error..

(Error was once a friend. He wasn't an ordinary one by any means, in fact he was quite unique. So unique that there was only one of himself. 

Long ago, he was the friend of a young boy who knew everything.. That friend was great to all that lived in the forest they all resided in.. And that boy's name was Christopher Robin…)

Error stared up at the sky, his multicolored eyelights gazing at the stars that shone so bright through his red rimmed glasses. His eyesockets were wide, awe on his face as he leaned on his hands to gaze at the starry sky properly. He was smiling, his blue markings below his eyesockets glowing brightly in response to his magic. 

He always enjoyed stargazing… It was always so nice seeing all of the constellations that were scattered across the night sky, it never getting old even after having viewed it hundreds of times.. 

He was humming softly, filling the calm silence with a comforting tune he had once known all those years ago.. He couldn't quite remember the words, but he knew the song meant alot to him when he was younger.. 

It always made him feel.. Happy when he hummed it, maybe even a little bouncy too.. Which was silly, because how could he ever be feeling bouncy? How in the multiverse could he even feel bouncy? That's not exactly a feeling someone could have..

And yet, he did. Every single time he hummed that tune, he just felt like jumping and bouncing as high as he could. 

There was also another tune he hummed, although this one he had a hard time remembering at all. He knew it was there, but he had trouble even attempting to hum it. He so far couldn't hum it right.. There was always something off about it when he tried, a wrong note or a wrong sequence placement. He never could get it perfect.. 

He paused as a voice chuckled from behind him, amusement in the owner's tone as they spoke up," You've seen those same stars for years and yet you still find awe at them.."

He glanced at the other as they sat next to him, him grinning at the starry skeleton who decided to show up," So? ThEy'Re StIlL aMaZiNg…"

They rose a brow for a moment only the chuckle the next, them looking up at the sky as well," Heh, You make a good point.. What were you humming, Error? It sounded neat.."

Error shrugged, looking back up at the sky once more," DuNnO.. I cAn OnLy ReMeMbEr ThE tUnE oF iT…"

Outer sighed in slight disappointment, but smiled none the less," Ah man… Oh well. Let me know when you find out what it is, ok?"

"Ok.", Error replied, his gaze watching the falling stars that appeared every once in a while. 

They stayed like that for a while, enjoying the calm peace that surrounded them….

.

.

.

.

"Th€ ŵœñD€rFù£ tHïÑG æBœÙt tÎgG€rß , Iß tÎgG€rß æR€ ŵŒnD€rFü£ tHïÑGß! Th€ïR tŒpß æR€ mÆd€ œÜt Œf RüBb€r! Th€ïR bŒtTŒmß æR€ mÆd€ œÜt Œf ßpRïÑgß! Th€ŷ'R€ bŒüÑçŶ, tRŒuÑçY, f£ŒuÑçŶ, pŒuÑçŶ FuÑ, FuÑ, FuÑ, FuÑ, FuÑ! BuT tH€ mŒßt ŵŒnD€rFü£ tHïÑG æBœÙt tÎgG€rß iß Ï'm tH€ œN£y Œn€!", He chuckled as he sung, him doing a cartwheel before bouncing on his tail, his hands held out into the air in a cheer. 

"TÎgG€r! ThÆT wÆß ŵŒnD€rFü£!", The little kangaroo in the blue shirt laughed happily, him clapping as he hopped over to his friend. 

The tiger bowed low towards the smaller, a grin on his face as he did,"WhŶ tHæÑk yŒu , rŒØ BœY!"

The scene soon faded, the rest of the conversation sounding now far far away.. Almost as if it was being hidden from view, making it impossible to remember..

…. Or, was it?