Human to toon, what to do...2

It was what felt like days later. From the time spent around Endy, Henry had noticed some things. 

One of them was the fact that whenever Henry wanted to leave to explore, Endy would tell him no every single time. And when others visited them ( the others were weird. They couldn't express emotions quite well and they always seemed to want to grab him or something. There were always three of them, one like a spider , one like a monkey, and the other one Henry couldn't tell what he is. ) Endy seemed to be protective of him, always keeping him out of their reach. They seemed to take orders from the tallest in the room, although Henry couldn't understand what said orders were. 

It got quite boring… and lonely even. Endy was usually gone for long periods of time , the bigger's explanation being 'going on patrol'. Why he needed to in the first place was beyond the smaller. 

Henry had tried getting used to being called 'Bendy' , but… it felt off. 'Henry' felt more like himself.. So, he came up with a solution. While Endy called him Bendy, he would simply call himself Henry inside his head. It actually worked wonders too! 

With Endy being gone for so long, Henry had to try to find some entertainment…

That something being the different things in the hallways. There were so many of them that running through them all made him dizzy. It was fun though, especially with how interesting the hallways were. There was some levers too, them to high up for him to reach even by jumping. He also noticed he couldn't jump high at all, it being only a couple inches off the ground. 

Then there was the large door…. Well sorta. It looked like one of the many walls but there was small details that showed it was a door. Like gaps in certain places for example. 

He once questioned about it to Endy, but the other would change the subject often. So Henry stopped asking. He still kept the question in his head, wanting to know silently.

If Endy wanted him to know, he would tell him… right? Yeah..

He eventually grew bored though. I mean, who wouldn't? Being stuck in the same place with the same stuff does that. 

So.. He may have been attempting to do something that Endy does. 

Endy can touch the Ink.. At least somewhat. He sometimes disappears in it, coming back through it later on. Like.. Traveling through it.

Henry wanted to learn how to do it. Endy told him no when he asked so now he has to learn on his own…

The hard part? Making sure he wouldn't get hurt from it..  And making sure Endy never found out he was trying. 

It took several tries, a hundred or so at least, before he was successful. He ended up at the opposite end of the lake that was outside the lair, him cheering at his success.

He started practicing, perfecting it the best he could on his own. Soon he got pretty good, easily going from one place to the other. 

Now all he had to do was go somewhere else.. Right? But how… so far, the only place he could travel to was a place he had already seen. Which means the inside of the machine/ lair and the other side of the lake.. That means traveling on foot.. And that means Endy could easily find out he left..

Would the other get mad? … Surely not.. He would understand.. Right? Yeah..

Henry took a deep breath, steeling himself before jumping into the lake, feeling the liquid swirl around him before feeling himself being thrown out on the other side the lake. He wiped the excess liquid that seemed to leak from his head everytime he touched said liquid, him shaking it off his hands before smiling widely to himself. He'll start off small, a new room each time… that way he could make it back in time in case Endy came back. 

He silently crept through the door, peeking into the room it led to. From what he could tell, it led to a hallway with large glass windows, a space behind said windows that looked inaccessible from his current position. He gazed down it curiously, putting the image in his head for future use. He started to slowly walk down it, him absentmindedly holding onto his tail. From the looks of it, there wasn't much on the other side of the Windows.. 

He eventually made his way to the end of the hall, ending up at some type of vault. The door was broken by the looks of things, the items that once were locked away in here looking about the same if not worse. 

He frowned, poking around at the different items. Not much that he could use, except maybe some of the old films and such. He sighed, setting down the broken box he was holding. "Well, at least it's something..", He mainly spoke to himself, commenting on his finding. Yeah, at least it's new. Means he progressed somewhat… 

He better get back, Endy could get back at any moment. He keep this room in mind for later..

Who knows, maybe he could eventually teleport without needing an image in his head! Hopefully one day. He closed his pie-cut eyes, taking in a deep breath as he imagined the place he wanted to go..

And just like that, he was gone from the vault, the only evidence of him being there being a faint stain of ink on the floor...