Tougher than the Toughies, smarter than the smarties 10

(Ten parts to this, holy carp O_o. It's reaching Deceit-filled lies territory XD)

"UNCA DONALD!"

Donald jumped in surprise, eyes widening as he fell off of his hammock with a yelp. He grunted as he landed on the ground. He turned towards the back door, a glare leaving him as he huffed," YeS, LoUiE?"

Louie was panting, eyesocket wide with excitement as he clutched something tightly in one of his tenticles.

At the moment, Donald was enjoying the outdoors in the garden, it being very peaceful. At least, that was until Louie had burst through the door.

"I found something!", Louie moved the item in front of him , his tenticle dropping said item into his awaiting hand. It was a small orb, magic bright as it swirled inside of the glass.

Donald raised a brow, crossing his arms," Uh hUh... I sEe ThAt. WhAt iS iT?"

Louie pouted, his eyelight becoming slightly bigger," you don't recognize it??"

Donald shrugged, cringing when the younger sent him a look," WhAt? Am I sUpPoSeD tO rEcOgIzE iT?"

The ex duckling sighed, mumbling to himself about 'you people need to read sometimes' before speaking with gestures to it," This is a special orb that I've been looking for for ages! The orb is said to be able to locate anything you desire, including places and people! Once it locates it, it'll either guide you if it can or show you the location of what you are looking for!"

Donald's eyes widened, him scrambling to his feet," ArE yOu SeRiOuS?! HoW'd YoU fInD iT??"

The goop covered skeleton nodded quickly, a grin on his face now," Horror had been snooping around and found it in an AU that had no name. This can help us get home!"

Louie sounded pretty eager, and Donald couldn't blame him. The chance to go home was something they've been wanting for a long time, a very long time in fact.. It was now slowly going into their reach.

But, there was a couple of concerns...

"ArE yOu SuRe ThE aU hAd No NaMe?", Donald frowned, raising a brow at that.

"Horror said he looked and couldn't find it. So he just thought it didn't have one. ", Louie shrugged, messing with it a bit.

Donald sighed, shaking his head," ThE nAmE mIgHt'Ve BeEn CoVeReD uP... AlSo iT wAs TeChNiCaLlY HoRrOr'S fInD , nOt YoUrS."

Louie pouted," But he works under me... So that makes it my find too!"

Donald huffed , deadpanning at his nephew. Louie smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Oh well... Hopefully they can get the orb to work. And when it does, hopefully they can finally go home...

.....right...?