𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 4: 𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑰 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑺

—RAN—

The wall is clean; it is not white or dirty white, but it's rather a neutral color. Visually appealing in terms of minimalism.

I reach for the surface to drag my index finger on it.

I start humming, it's a little rough, but not too rough, like an eggshell.

I blow a whistle.Phew, that's a good wall; fascinating.

A shoe lands on my head.

My head snaps in the direction it came from and I'm welcomed by another shoe. Fucking hell, that's a hard shoe!

"Oi! I'm sure you're mocking me, Ran!"

Rindou roars and hovers over me like an enraged jellyfish.

Rindou is blushing through his hairline due to embarrassment-I just caught him commencing his debut in venery. Maybe I should've waited a bit longer outside. But hell, that was funny.

"What? I'm staring at the wall!" I attempt to contain my laughter, but I end up bursting it all-even my flying saliva lands on his face like a meteorite.

He just closes his eyes, attempting to contain anger, and holding himself from breaking one of my bones.

"You see, that's a lovely wall, a wall of quality, and I recommend it to other hospitals," I say as I face the wall again and put my right palm to my chest in admiration.

"Stop lying, you bastard. It's not my fault I passed out! I was terrified when you walked in," Rindou admits as he sits next to me-he rests his elbows on his knees, and buries his face in his palms.

Of course, who wouldn't get embarrassed when you got caught doing it?

I take my right hand from my chest and place it on Rindou's back, tapping it twice. Assuring him without a word.

"I know, I know... I was terrified the first time I did it, too. You know it's the nerves, but you'll get-"

Ridou swings his fist and tackles me to the ground before I can complete what I'm about to say.

"Shut up! Aaaaaaaaaa..." He is screaming as he's pounding his fist at my face.

I'm chuckling while evading and blocking his fists. I love my brother so much that it amuses me whenever I pissed him off.

We're rolling around on the floor, hitting, kicking, shouting, and giggling, completely forgetting we're in a hospital hallway.

Oblivious, young, and wild.

We both stop rumbling when someone coughs, and we both look from the pair of shoe.

There is a lady!

She's biting something-it's the temple tips of Rindou's eyeglasses!

It's the lady giving Rindou a head earlier.

I stand up, fix my posture, fix my hair, and extend my hand.

Aha! This woman might be Rindou's lover.

"Bonsoir, milady." I wink at her. "I deeply apologize for interrupting your business to my brother earlier."

I turn my gaze on Rindou, only to find out he's gone.

I dash out to find him immediately, I saw him running out of the hospital.

He seems so red, embarrassed, and having a panic attack.

He goes to my motorcycle, only to find out he didn't have the key. I see the panic spread to his face.