𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 7: 𝑰'𝑽𝑬 𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑽, 𝑰 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑰𝑻 𝑮𝑶

"What's your type in women?"

Ran and I are walking out of
derma, he's prettier with a clean-shaven face. I even had the urge to touch his cheeks, but I'm fearful he might swat my hands-he definitely will, he seems sassier than me.

Ran offered to hold everything we purchased-a dozen of paper bags in total. He didn't buy much for himself. I want to shower him with many things, but I don't want to go overboard.

We're currently walking towards the park, which is too far because we had to park near a carnival. But Ran swerves me inside the carnival and forces the both of us to crouch behind a gaming machine.

"Why are we hiding?"

We are like kids playing hide and seek with someone I couldn't see.

"Alright, while we're hiding, could you just entertain my questions?" Ran isn't even listening, he's busy peeking around frantically.

Who are we hiding from?

I also need to find out who's the girl the sales lady was talking about, I don't know, I haven't met her yet I feel like she's my greatest foe.

Ran has his palm pressing on my head, as though I cannot crouch down. It's either that or he's weary I might give myself in.

"Sporty?" Who wouldn't like sporty girls?

"No. "

"Artist?" I'm jealous of these girls.

"Nah."

"Poet?" Who wouldn't like a poet? Imagine someone writing poetry for you on every godforsaken day-the romance I strive for.

"Uh."

"Singer?" Okay, imagine someone singing to you when you're sad.

"I have nothing against them, but no."

"Then what?" I cross my arms. I'm not asking him anymore because it's a girl with a rude and sickening personality.

"My type of woman is very rich and very old."
Ran say softly as he is looking around and he crouch back down.

What? Don't tell me the sales lady was referring to is Ran's sugar mommy? Are they still in touch? I don't think so, since if they did, Ran would reject my offer. But I cannot completely trust this mf.

I am lost in my thoughts and the carnival's ambiance; the lights burn to their fullest and the sound of machines, as well as the folks, fills the whole place.

Ran grabs my wrist to hastily trudge to the entrance.

"Ran, why are we even hiding? Let's just walk calmly, I say as he's still dragging me with our paper bags rustling at our fast pace.

"Y/n, love, for once in your life, shut up and listen."

"How dare you-"

Ran wraps his hands around my waist and pressed our bodies together in a shadowed space between two huge slot machines, and he barricades his index finger onto my lips.

Two men walk past us.

When they were a few meters away, Ran removes his fingers from my lips.

I want to squirm away.

But it's too late; I can feel his heart racing just as fast as mine.

"What were you saying again?" Ran lower his head a little closer to my ears as my forehead is still buried in his chest.

We're so close-so close that his words were more of a gentle breath sweetly whirling to my ears.

I look up at him through my eyelashes, our body presses harder and hearts pump even quicker, and his hand on my back gently pulls me further toward him.