𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 18: 𝑨𝑭𝑭𝑨𝑰𝑹

"So you're telling me you two have been a lovey-dovey all these time???" Narumi-san blurts out while she's munching on her shawarma. She erupts everytime she hears Ran's name, as though they were divorced couple.

"You can call it what you want, Narumi-san. "

"And? You've been fucking each other, I supposed?" She rolls her eyes, she looks like she's ready to flip the whole table at me if I answer the words that she doesn't want to hear.

"What? No....no... It's not like that."

"So what? You two have been playing 'housemates' and you'd act like his housewife? And for free, too? Aren't you one of the heiresses of one of the richest clans here in Tokyo, yet there you are being a housewife for mister lover man? Gosh, you're helpless, Y/n, how did you move from a pampered princess into a little housewife. Tsk, that boy really gets on my nerves, like a little bitch."

"Narumi-san, don't say that! Ran has his reasons okay? And we haven't even kissed yet or you know."

"Whatever, I'm so close to ditching you, I'm reminding you the next time you come to me crying and screeching about him having another girl more than you, which is obvious, I'm throwing the both of you in a lake!"

This is the second time she said that, yet Ran and Is still not on CNN for dying by drowning.

Narumi-san doesn't know about Sunny either.

After our 4 pm period class Narumi-san and I walks through the parking lot

"Blondieeeee!" I stride towards Blondie and makes a soft chop to his head, "it's been so long!"

"Stay away from me" he wails, "I'm waiting for a girl, you see? If that girl saw the both of us she might think we have a thing, so stay away from me."

He swats his hand through the air, rolls his eyes, and run his fingers through his blonde silky hair.

I put my hands on my hips, and gapes at him. What's with the attitude?

"Where is Ran, and why do you have his motorcycle?" I lean on motor cycle and touches the clutch, but he immediately swats my hands as though it's the dirtiest thing to exist.

"Hands off!" He starts screeching and fighting me over the motorcycle like kids.

"Haruu," a small voice wrings from a distance. "Y/n-san?" Isn't she a school secretary? Her mom works for my dad. "I didn't know you and Haru is a thing-" She gulps and dashes away.

I just stand there completely mute, I look at Blondie, he's completely flabbergasted.

Excuse me? What just happened?

Blondie gets off the motorcycle and lies his face on the motor cycle speed meter. Narumi-san merely frowns at me, disappointed with me for being friends with Blondie.