𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 12: 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑹𝑰𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝑬

"Ms. Anger issues? Are you really not going to apologize to Aniki?" Blondie Sanzu wails.

We've been sitting on a bench by the river for 30 minutes, watching the sunset, after running away from the security guards. Blondie's head is resting on Ran's lap with his legs resting on mine. He only woke up ten 10 minutes ago.

"Just say sorry, makeup, kiss, and go back to lovey-dovey, spoon each other or bang, whatever you two did when you two were alone," Blondie wails again.

Kiss? I haven't had my first kiss, and I haven't had sex with Ran-believe it or not! Despite our lust and what we did in my room and the pool last week.

"If you don't shut up, Haru, I'm throwing you to the river," Ran says, he has his gaze intensifies on the setting sun.

I can't even speak since I'm embarrassed over what I said to Ran yesterday and Ran is serious-he's scary when he's serious.

Blondie murmurs, "I'm hungry," and begins to caress his injured left arm.

I tried to take him to the hospital, but Blondie Sanzu said he was banned from the nearest hospital because he was once hospitalized for after a gang fight, then when he woke up, he went to the hospital kitchen and cooked food, ate on the rooftop like it was his house, then slept under the table of a doctors-he's essentially living inside the hospital for a week, acting like a janitor or staff without being noticed. So when they discovered out, he was barred from ever returning to the to that hospital.

This Blondie Sanzu is crazy.

"I don't have my money with me, Blondie," I say, taking off one of my little diamond earrings and handing it over to him, "but we can trade this to a store for a snack instead."

"No," Ran interrupts, startling us both, "I'm taking you home Sanzu."

"Ah, yes! Let's go home and watch a movie with Miss Anger Issues, Whoo!" Blondie screams out of joy.

"No, I'm taking you to your actual house, where your real brother and sister live." Ran says as he starts to carry Blondie, but he scrambles to the ground and stands tall in front of us.

Blondie was sobbing about how battered and tired he was, and he couldn't even walk or raise his arms!

And now doing jumping jacks!

I'm too shocked by what is happening, but Ran just looks at Blondie like this happens every day.

"You see, I'm absolutely fine, and what do you mean by brothers and sisters? I'm an only kid, so if I have a brother, it'll be you and Rindou," he chuckles like a demon holding his stomach, then proceeds to do jumping jacks again.

"Give her the earrings back, and I'll go get you something to eat," Ran says as he walks away.

"Uh! Aniki? Are you mad at me too?" Blondie asks as Ran walks away completely ignoring him.

"This is your fault! Maybe if you just apologized, he wouldn't punish us with silent treatment-Aniki likes to punish me and Rindou with silent treatment when we hurt his feelings," he says, folding his arms in front of him.

"Oh, Miss Anger Issues! Look at that finebabe!" I'm too startled because blondie slaps my arm and points something in the bridge.

I thought it was a girl, it was a car-a Toyota Land Cruiser, only Japanese tycoons own those expensive cars.

The car parks on the bridge's side, and a man standing near the rails with his hand in his pocket, watching the sunset.

It's Mr. Mitsuya