𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 24: 𝑶𝑯, 𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑺𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑴𝑬

I close my eyes, let the soft sparkle of the sun touch my face, and feel the cool wind of the river of an auspicious afternoon. My head is resting on Ran's lap, and he's putting flowers in my hair while we are on the ground with a blanket having a heavenly picnic.

We are like lovers inside a painting somewhere in the Louvre museum, where life imitates art; a couple devouring space or time while pouring each other with love and devotion-In a promised land only romance can offer.

"Y/n? You're not leaving me, don't you?"

I keep my eyes close and smirk. "Why would I say yes to being your girlfriend if I'm going to leave you, silly! Are you high?"

Ran, I'm not leaving you and never will!

I feel his lips touches mine, intimate and sweet. I kiss him back and move my hands, one ruffling his hair and the other stroking his face, memorizing his contour, dents, and bone structures..

I sit up straight and open my eyes. Now that I see his mother when I look at his face, it comforts my heart to know that I've met and adored her before. Perhaps that's why I've always felt so connected to him.

"Ran, how about this, would you abandon me... if...if I'm not as a good person as you think I am?"

I'm biting back my urge to vomit.

Ran pouts and tilts his head, "I don't care how cruel you are as long as it's you," he chuckles, "you got a free pass to me," he says, kissing my forehead.

He gives me a bite of cake that he had baked last night. "Babe, I know it tastes great, okay? but I'm too full to take another." I hit his chest since he has fed me half of it and I'm too full to take another.

"What? No, I had to physically fight Sanzu and Rindou last night to protect this!" He takes another spoonful of cake and shoves it into my mouth."
Do you see? Sanzu even bit me-"

After seeing his forearm with a bite mark-it's a bitemark of an actual large man-I burst out laughing, spewing all of the cake in Ran's face.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaim as I remove my blazer and starts to wipe Ran's face with it, but he also starts shaking from laughing laughing while his forehead is resting on my chest.

I wrap my hand around his head, and plants a kiss whilst trying to help him recovery from drowning to his laughter.

"Tsk! look at those teenagers! In public, too! Y'all have no modesty, which is why so many teenagers become pregnant early!" Exclaimed by a woman holding a toddler.

I scoff at the lady. "Our baby would look even cuter than what's in her hands." I look down at Ran and smile implying the obvious.

"Don't say things like that, Y/n, you're scaring me." He blushes, scooting away from me. "We are still young, and have a lot of things to do, you know I gotta take care of Rindou and our adoptive mother, then I have to find justice for my mother, then I want to become an architect, and live with freedom, as you know a payback for all the time I lost because of our circumstances." He looks at the sky and smiles. "I'm so tired, but you always bring me back to life. No definition can ever explain my sentiments."

"He....Hey! You can eat it but let me remove the plastic first!" Ran yelled to the street puppy because it snatched the dorayaki from our picnic blanket.

Ran is chasing the puppy, they are both running around like toddlers-it probably thinks Ran wants to play.

I lay on my stomach with my hands clasped and my chin resting on top of it. I look at Ran while I'm thinking about my plans-I just need to manipulate him well to make it work.