I'm so happy you're here :D

Hey hey hey good looking :D

I don't know why you clicked start reading on this story but I'm glad you did and I'm so happy you are here!

Even though this is my second book... I still don't know how to do this so if you see any big mistakes please let me know.

Romance novels is what brought me to Wattpad, but long lost/missing mafia princess novel is the troupe that made me fall in love with this stupid app.

I don't know if it's because I don't have- older brothers, overprotective siblings, richie rich parents, the ability to kill a grown man with a snap of fingers, a body like Sydney Sweeney, a super innocence mindset, or you know because I have yet to fall in love with the leader of a mafia.

But I've spent way too many nights well into the morning, reading just one more chapter of my missing mafia princess story, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Missing mafia princess troupe will have you scratching your hand a little bit about how a 12-year girl has 4 college degrees, how a 13 year old living an abusive house started a billion dollar company. How a 15 year old girl is able to fight and kill a grown ass man while she herself is literally on the verge of death.

But the biggest question is how the number one mafia in the world will lose a girl *spoiler* not just once as a child but typically like once or twice once they've been reunited.

But anything is possible in Wattpad.

So if you've stumbled upon my book and have yet to read a book in this troupe- welcome.

Take a seat, you perfect human. I brought matcha, water, capri sun, and iced coffees to drink, we have buffalo wraps, finger sandwiches, Hawaiian pizza, chipotle and ice cream to eat.

If you're a seasoned missing mafia princess vet, buckle up because I'm going to try to keep you on your toes just a little.

This book will have a few of the typical mafia plots that we oh so love to read in the missing mafia princess troupe. But after doing this book's outline it will have a lot more unique and well let's say three(instead of one) of a kind moments.

Sorry the food and drinks are for the new missing mafia princess readers.

Also if you're looking for more missing mafia princess novels I have a reading list on my page called "Honey our mafia princess was kidnapped/brothers" and as of right now it has 146 completed stories (if a story isn't completed in that list the author took it down for editing/ rewriting). The list probably has like 6 brother books that are not mafia related but the rest are long lost/missing mafia princess novels.

And yeah I've read every book in that list...like I said way too many nights reading this troupe but what's an insomniac to do, sleep?

I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts and comments on my book, each comment and vote literally makes my day. It's like getting a virtual hug, a plate of warm freshly baked snickerdoodles, and an iced chai.

Also the beginning, the plot, and the ending is planned out but as I'm writing, if the audience feels pretty strongly a certain way I'm completely down to change someone's path or attitude as long as I can still fit it with the plot and ending.

Also, shoutout to my silent readers love you to the moon and back babes!!!!

Trigger warning this book does touch on sensitive and mature topics that include:

Drug Usage

Drug overdose

Violence

Strong language

Blood

Rape and sexual assault

Mental health issues

Traumatic Pasts

Warning some of the characters will have kinks during their smut scenes that will include but not limited to

Praise kink, Knife and gun kink, Degradation, Daddy, and you know good old fashioned vanilla...

Let's not kink shame we like what we like, and if you don't like the kink you are reading about well just keep it moving sunshine :D 

Copyright

©StraightNoChaser9_ 2022 All rights reserved

No part of this book can be resold, photocopied, or reproduced in ANY manner including both hard copy and electronic copy without written permission of the copyright person.
Failure to get my written permission IS breaking the law.

This is the only platform my work is on, and if you're reading this somewhere other than Wattpad it's time to abort baby love.

Again I'm so happy you here, and thank you for taking the time to read Begin Again

Alright buckle up material growls.

xoxo Sam

Published: 04/19/22

Finished: Ongoing

Also just heads up in the first 10 chapters 3 chapters are in third POV the rest is 1st person.