31. Pure Sex & Muscles

Finding out the mother you love has been abusing your twin sister

Killing mother.

Finding out said mother was actually your birth mother's evil twin and is actually your aunt.

Finding out your brothers and dad didn't abandon you and thought you were just kidnapped.

Finding out my actual mother loves my sister and I equally.

Finding out evil aunt is alive.

Evil aunt is alive and making little girls becoming sex slaves.

Yah... none of that was supposed to be on my bingo card for my life.

All of this shit was messing with my psyche I was on verge of a mental breakdown. Not wanting Angy to be in the same state I ended up telling Mauve to take Angy out for the day to distract her from all of this shit.

Of course, they said no at first knowing they have to dump all their work into my lap, but I honestly could care less about me right now. Angy is in a good place now and dealing with something that is bringing up her past demons could drag her down to a place she may not recover from.

With a push from Philip the two went off on a little bestie date. While I've been cooped up in my office all day working on a few things, and I wouldn't have any other way.

Angy always comes first, and if I have to lose a few hours of sleep so she can get herself together then so be it that's why they made coffee and energy drinks.

Three pumpkin spiced lattes later even I'm impressed with the amount of work I've busted out in the last few hours.

Taking a quick break, I feel my body tense up as my mind abandons the land of numbers, and shipment numbers it was just in. And becomes bombarded with stressful thoughts of our aunt.

Shooting a quick text, I massage my shoulders waiting for some of the tension to leave before I go back to work.

"Hey, you told me to come up?" Nancy said while leaning on my door, looking like a whole ass snack.

My stress reliever <3

"Yah, sit down on that couch over there wearing only a smile." Pointing to the couch I sign the document that I was reading and look to Nancy who is pure sex and muscles and has a devilish look on his face, "say less."

All aboard the smut train please keep your hands BOTH HANDS on your device for the whole ride please.

*TW* SMUT, I'll put a second *TW* when the smut is over.

Once he was down to his boxer shorts, he went into the dresser next to my desk pulling out a box of lube. Not like we need it while I stripped down to my matching panty set.

 Not like we need it while I stripped down to my matching panty set