41. Optimism In My Life

It's been 2 days 48 full hours since I laid my eyes on my twin sister and I absolutely hate it

It's been 2 days 48 full hours since I laid my eyes on my twin sister and I absolutely hate it. I know she's alive she's been sending me texts and a few pictures of various New York staples.

The girl quite literally has a mental breakdown, and now she's just out strutting her stuff like she doesn't have a care in the world.

Honestly, she deserves it but I wish she took me with her for fucks sake bad bitchs have separation anxiety. But I'm happy she's able to thrive in a nontoxic environment.

Well as nontoxic as you can be with beer bellies and crackheads rubbing against you in the hustle and bustle of the city that never sleeps.

"Shouldn't we be looking for her?" I hear Ezekiel ask, to who I don't know? I just know its not me.

They all already knew that we were raised by Jace the psycho mafia leader. So it doesn't take a brain scientist to know Jace wasn't that nice especially when just a picture of it quite literally brought Angy down to her knees... again.

Was that insensitive? Ugh sorry I use dark humor to cope.

But seeing her in the state put into perspective just how bad Jace was to us. Ezekiel tried to apologize to me, but I wasn't having it, he pushed her to far and some lousy ass apology isn't going to change anything.

So, I've been ignoring him, something that was hard at first because he kept trying to corner m. Which I had enough of and shot him in the arm... twice.

Ever since then he runs in the opposite direction if he seems me, I kind of wish he didn't so I can shoot him again... maybe he'll slip up.

"She's been communicating with Tre, she's fine for now. That last thing we need is to rush her back home to a place where she feels unsafe." Reese scolded with so much venom I almost thought she was going to shot him.

Ya her and Ace are definitely over his shit. Ace literally kicked him out of the house, but I told them he should stay in case Angy wants to talk to him whenever she comes back.

They agreed reluctantly but maybe sure to express to him when Angy comes back if she wants him gone he'll have to leave. They're not going to have a grown ass man make their baby feel uncomfortable especially in our home.

Currently Reese, Ace my brothers, Philip, Alisha, Nancy and fresh off the plane Benson and Mera are eating some chicken parm that Ace made. Although the food is delicious Ace pretty much had to threaten us to eat. We know we need to eat but we're all on edge waiting for Angy to waltz through those doors.

"Tre," hearing my name come out of Ezekiel mouth it takes everything in me to not shoot him in the mouth. He's the reason she's not here, he's the reason why I failed as a sister, I should have realized sooner that him saying things like that could trigger her.

She's out and about with no backup because he pushed her to a place that she's been working so hard to have stay in the past.

"I'm sorry and I know this doesn't – "