17. Going To fold Quicker Then A Taco

*A/N* this chapter took place the same time as the last chapter just across the globe ;)

**reminder Zach is the oldest brother

Fuck that smells good.

Walking downstairs to our casual dining room the smell of waffles, bacon, and some type of blueberry pastry becomes more prominent as I pick up the pace.

I need to get down there before those fucking wild animals I call brothers eat all the bacon.

I swear to God those bottomless pits act like they've never seen food before.

Entering the dining room my bacon plans are put on hold when I see the baby anima- I mean my littlest brother put down a jug of orange juice.

"You made all these?" I ask as I wave at the overflowing table that was set with the foods I was smelling accompanied with a tropical fruit salad, and yogurt.

"Yah" Leo shrugged like it was no biggie that he just made a 5-star breakfast.

"Oh shit what did you do?" I hissed with an amused look on my face.

"What? I didn't do anything," he innocently said while turning one of our napkins into swans.

"Oh shit, which one of you got someone pregnant," Thomas' voice abruptly spoke from the entrance of the dining room.

Putting his second swan down Leo huffed, "I just made breakfast to treat mom, and dad."

Walking over to me Thomas chuckled, "dude we're your older brothers all these tricks you "made up" to score brownie points and butter them up to get what you want we've used and abused already."

"Right so why don't you tell us what you're after so we can tell you want to do to get it. Because making breakfast stopped working for mom and dad like 6 years ago." I offered while sitting down in front of the pile of bacon- heaven here I come.

Taking a moment to think to myself he started to nod his head, "ok yah s-"

"Oh, shit which one of you got someone pregnant?" Zeki questioned, interrupting a now flustered Leo.

"I got snipped," I replied at the same that Tom said "I'm gay."

"Figures its baby bro, he's still in that innocent stage that he thinks washing a dish will solve all his problems with mom and dad." Pausing to examine the buffet that Leo cooked, Zeki continued, "but I will 100% enjoy the fruits of his labor."

Rolling his eyes at us Leo opened his mouth to answer but was cut short by the feminine voice that belonged to the person we love the most in the world.

"For fucks sake which one of you got someone pregnant." My mother Reese Smith demanded while standing at the entrance with her hands on her hips and a ticked off face to boot.