27. Pent Up Murderous Tension

"So we realized we never went over the house rules with you two

"So we realized we never went over the house rules with you two."

"We've been here for almost 2 weeks and now you wanna spring rules on us?" Tre arched her eyebrow in confusion at bio mom. I mean I get it we are just kids ... well technically. But we've been on our own for so long it's alittle far fetched to think we'll follow rules now.

"Yes I know we probably should have told you when you first came but with school starting next week we were reminded that we never told you guys what they were." She shrugged while putting a blueberry waffle on her plate. Imaging picking a blueberry waffle when a chocolate chip pancake is right there, like hello anything with chocolate is superior.

You think they make chocolate underwear? I mean I wouldn't wear them BUT I'm sure someone would people have weird ass kinks.

Imagine they melt 'I didn't crap myself I'm just wearing chocolate panties and they melted.' Ohh I want grilled cheese one with a nice melty cheesy cheese pull.

Cheese pulls are sexy!!! Like don't get me flowers get me something ooey gooey cheesy, or just ooey gooey- like brownies! Triple chocolate brownies of course because – hello chocolate! The more you put the better!

"Ouch," giving Tre a side glare for kicking me I turn my attention back to bio mom who was staring at us like we were crazy from her spot at the head of the table.

"You two ok?" Lele asked with his eyebrows raised, in between shoveling bites of eggs.

Men I swear to god are bottomless pits, they eat so god darn much.

"You can like breath between bites the breakfast isn't going anywhere and dad made sure to make extra," Ezekiel said in a disgusted tone while handing Lele a napkin to wipe the ketchup of his cheek.

"Thanks," he murmured while snatching the napkin before adverting his attention back to us.

"Yah we're fine I just accidentally stubbed Angy's toe," Tre preached with way to much innocence.

Accidentally my butt.

Tre knows that my inner monologue can have me lost in space. But she also knows that a simple tap on my arm or snap of fingers brings me out of her, no need for physical violence.

"So the rules?" She repeated trying to stir the conversation.

I hope its not something stupid like verbal answers only, like excuse me a head nod is a universal answer.

"Right so please let us know of your whereabouts, because if you don't We'll I'll think you were kidnapped again and send out numerous search parties." Reese shrugged.

Fair enough.

"This is a drug free home, although we don't consider weed drugs."

Don't do drugs anyways.