58. Set The World On Fire

"I'm sorry," I muttered after finally catching my breath

"Don't ever apologize to us for your reactions on anything, ok princess?"  Mom urged while gently grabbing my left hand, dad grabbing my right, "do you want to go home principessa?" 

Yes I want to go home and stay hidden under a million pillows and 3 pints of chunky monkey.

"No, come on we already missed the start, and our people need us." Hopping off the hood of the car we had I started to walk to the warehouse ignoring the concerning looks I knew my parents were throwing each other.

The sounds of grunts, screams, and bullets coming from the basement were heard just slightly despite the halls of the place being soundproof.

I can do this.

For so long I thought I would never get this chance because I thought she was dead. I made peace with it and moved on but she's not dead anymore-Elle is alive. I knew I was working towards it to finally put in end to her reign of terror on me.

I was giddy like a child, it felt like Christmas morning and I was coming downstairs to look at the presents. But the moment Abilo's turned to Elle and her face appeared on the screen I froze.

Stopped talking mid sentence, mid blink I swear my heart didn't beat, it froze.

And of course me with the best luck in the world decided to have a panic attack once I got out of my frozen state. Causing my parents who I was in the car with to fall in distress. They completely ignored the yells of people saying it was time to ambush the warehouse to tend to me.

Forget what it feels like to have parents who put you above themselves and love you.

In the middle of my panic attacked I tried to shoo at least one of the away to go fight. But they stayed with me whispering words of encouragement as I came undone.

"Sweetie no one would hold it against you if you sat this out." Reese's calm voice from behind urged as her hand hovered on my shoulder worried if I can handle physical touch right now.

I know they wouldn't hold it against me if I say this out. In fact most of them tried to talk me out of doing this fight, this battle but I insisted that I want to, I need - no – I had to.

She's my devil on earth and I want to be the one to send her back to hell.

And I stand by that- no panic attack is going to hold me back.

Spinning around I faced my parents who were in head to tie black. Around their waists was one of the T.I.P belts that we all had that held an assortment of weapons from a few glocks, knives, mace and some princess band aids that Lele picked out. They were ready for battle ready to take down the person who made their not just my life hell but their lives as well.

"Lets go take her down mom and dad." I said with certainty.

I'm not letting her hurt me anymore, she's not taking anything else from me again.