1. You dumb piece of sh!t

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER AFTER THIS DO NOT TOUCH ME" Reese screamed.

"Baby I won't come near you after this but you need to push baby girl" Ace Smith said.

"AHHH I CANT I DON AHHHHHHH FUCK YOU ACE SMITH I HATE YOU AND YOUR PENIS.

Chuckling to himself, "those are the words you said before we made this baby Reesey."

"SHIT THE FUCK YOU DUMBASS", Reese screamed out whole clutching her husband hand.

Ace Smith glancing down in bewilderment At Reese, Ace slowly pulled his hand away from her. His gorgeous wife had just broke his hand from squeezing it so hard.

"Baby I promise you once you give birth I'll get a vasectomy, we don't have to go through this again, 4 kids is plenty OK."

"Ok Mrs.Smith now it's time for the hard part" the OBYGN resident said.

"Are you trying to tell me this was easy!!!! You fucking imbecile, do you know what it feels like to push a bowling ball out of a dime size hole of your body?"

"No- that's not no I meant"

"Get the fuck out of my room NOW you dingleaberry ."

"But you're in the middle of - you're literally minutes away from having your baby."

"OUT fucking NOWWWWWWW."

Taking his gun out of his pocket, Ace looked at the resident and said "I think you should go find your superior and tell them my wife is ready"

Eying the gun the resident nodded and ran out of the room.

"You're doing so well principessa"

"Oh here we go with your sweet Italian words THATS HOW WE GOT HERE, SHUT UP YOU DONKEY go stick your dick in a fryer."

Before he could say anything an older women came in which the couple instantly recognized as their pregnancy doctor.

"I'm so sorry it took me so long to get here, we were across town and OHHHH" taking a look inbetween Reese's leg Doctor Cassidy added "ok I see your ready to push mama."

After some time has passed, filled with screams and ALOT of curse words Dr. Cassidy proclaims "it's boy."

"You did so well baby, thank you so much he's perfect." Ace said while looking down at the blonde eyed baby and stroking his wife's hand.

"Hold on um we got another baby" Dr. Cassidy said.

"Haha yes you're so funny but I'm not pushing anymore bowling balls out of my vagina, this shop is closed."

"No no it's very rare but sometimes when one of the twins is premature the bigger twin kind of shields the other twin from what it perceives as danger. The danger being the ultrasound machine which is why we never saw
baby B."

"Alright ma'am we're just going to push again and we're done ok" Dr.Cassidy said while pulling out fresh tools.

"I don't wanna do this I can't to this baby"

Grabbing his sweaty wife's hand Ace lovely said "Baby you can do this, you're so strong and I'm going to give you the biggest push present my love. Ok just breathe with me baby, ok breathe and push ."

And she did Reese Smith breathed and pushed until the room was filled with an angelic screams.

"It's a girl!" Dr Cassidy said while cleaning up the little baby.

"A girl?!"
"We made a girl" the enthusiastic couple said at the same time.

Ace couldn't believe it he would finally after all these years have his own princess to spoil.

"Our little princesppa"
"Omg she's so pretty and she has my blond hair she's so-"

Before Reese could finish her statement her heart monitor started beeping erratically, before she eventually became unconscious.

"What's going on"
"She's going into V-fib Mr.Smith you need to get out so we can save your wife"

"I can't leave her she's my world"

"I need to save her and I can't with you in here so leave."

After being escorted out Ace Smith ventured into the lobby to see his sons, his parents, and his wife's parents.

"Papa I be a big brother now?" 3 year Ezekiel said while hugging his fathers leg.

Staring down at his son, he saw his wife's blue eyes and blonde hair. In that moment he was reminded once again that his other half his whole entire world for all he knew could be taken away from him.

To the outside world Ace Smith was the devil reincarnated as the was underboss of the Italian mafia and now scary American mafia boss.

But to his family -to his son's he was just an overgrown teddy bear.

Ace Smith valued his family over everything and there was nothing and no one that could get in his way of protecting them.

But in this moment he was completely defenseless.

As much as he would've loved to tell his son about his brand-new baby brother and sister the words couldn't come out. His head and his heart were with his wife who was fighting for her life on the operation table.

Looking at her son-her baby child Francesca Martinai heart was breaking. She immediately knew that Reese Smith was either fighting for her life or dead.

Glancing at her husband she said " bambino take the kids into the nursery."

Angelo Martinai simply kissed his wife's cheek and ushered his grandkids away.

Looking at her son's father in law - Jackson Smith, Francesca and Jackson walked over to Ace and smothered him in a hug.

"What happened?" She simply asked
" we had twins some thing about one of them being premature -girl... we have a girl but she was small. That's why they never got to see her during the ultrasound. She's so beautiful god she looks just like Reese, our little angel, she went into v-fib and then fuck. Momma I can't do this without her."

"Listen you jackass not everything is about you. How dare you even think for a minute my daughter would have the nerve to leave her kids in this world with just YOU. I raised a fighter! She gave you 5 amazing kids and she's going to help you raise the kids you UNDERSTAND me."

Ace Smith loved his father in law, and he knew he was using humor to make him feel better. But Ace Smith knew Jackson Smith-former mafia boss is one of the most terrifying man in the world and in moments like this he was reminded of how scary he is.

"She's going to be ok son, Jackson is right she would never leave you alone with those kids."

There is chapter 1 of Begin Again I hope you enjoyed it!
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!
I will see you next chapter

xoxo, Samantha 💋