6. If Only We Knew

All around our estate, numerous busy bee workers were perfecting our home for the hundreds of mafia workers from around the globe that will be celebrating our triplet's birthday in the grand ballroom tonight

All Smith parties go down in history for being over the top and dramatic. Thanks to my lavish wife and crazy father-in-law.

But everyone from the illegal and the legal side of the world KNEW that this party celebrating the big three of our littlest angels would put all our past parties to shame.

Which was why no one was surprised at the colorful choice of words that were coming out of my wife Reese Smith's mouth every few minutes.

She just wanted this day to go perfectly.

If only she truly knew what was in store for all of us, she would have locked everyone away and kept the triplets in hiding.

"Where is my baby," a familiar feminine voice was heard from the main hallway.

Walking towards the foyer I was met with the site of my gorgeous parents holding hands and my mother holding a pan of lasagna.

"I'm here ma,"

"Ugh not you idiot I'm talking about my little babies," my mother Martina scolded me with.

"Of course, he would think you were talking about him. We raised a selfish little bastard," my father Angelo muttered.

"I feel the love," I said while walking over to greet both of my parents with a bone crushing hug.

"No, but seriously, where are my bambinos?" my father all but yelled out.

As if the adorable triplets could hear their grandparents, the hallway was suddenly filled with the sound of little footsteps approaching.

"Nonna, nonno!" (grandma, grandpa)

Wasting no time, the triplets ran up to their grandparents and were welcomed with hugs and kisses.

"I remember when I was greeted like that by my parents, and then ma would give me cookies after she kissed my face."

"Ya but now you're just yesterday's news, a has been." A husky voice said.

"Uncle Alessandro," the triplets screamed.

"Come here my little zucca's." (pumpkin in Italian)

After being gently put down by their grandparents, the triplets attacked their favorite and only blood uncle.

My brother Alessandra Martinai is one scary motherfucking and after my wife he's the second most feared current mafia boss.

But the second he's put in front of my two princesses that man turns into a complete simp.

"Uncle Ale we made you and nonna pictures!" Little Angelica beamed.

"Oh boy I can't wait to see them but why don't you go show nonna the pictures first. Nonno and I will come see them after we talk with your dad, ok zucca?"