A Story based on Pokemon Sword & Shield (This is gonna be cool)

Name of my character:Cody Fairson

Age:13

Gender:Male

Height:5'3

Looks:Tan skin,Blue eyes,Short Brown hair

Clothes he wears:A plain red shirt,Black baggy jogging pants,an orange jacket,some light blue Jordans,An autism necklace,A yellow duffel bag

Information:Cody is a young boy living in the Galar region,when he was growing up he took an interest in researching Pokemon and watching battles on TV and looking at his home regions rich history,his mom works as a flower shop owner in Wedgehurst while his dad works in the Kalos region as a builder. Unlike other autistic people he loves to speak with others and socialize but couldn't really speak to anyone because he was bullied for having his condition and had rumors about him spread at his school and his town,leaving him without many friends and so was homeschooled by his mom,but Leon,the Champion of Galar,sees potential in him and lets him partake in an adventure that will change his life.

Personality:Quiet,Gentle and Curious is what Cody is,he's a boy who wants to know more about the region he lives in and see what he can gain from something,he's a big helper person always helping someone in need. However,as he is autistic,he is a bit sensitive to certain things,has a bit of trouble standing up for himself and is easily scared of something he sees as a threat to him but never forgets what he loves and his values and is ready to protect them at all costs.

Family:Martha Fairson(Mother),John Fairson(Father),Maxie the Munchlax(Family pet)

Friends/Support:Leon,Sonia,Professor Magnolia,Hop,The Galar Gym Leaders,Marine,His Pokemon Team,Bede,Klara,Avery,Master Mustard,Honey,Peony,Peonia,Victor,Gloria

Likes:Erhus,His Blanket,Camping out,Doing Impressions,Mysteries & Solving them,His Autism,Sleeping

Dislikes:Evil,Being Bullied for his disability,Foggy Areas,Loud Sounds

Occupation:Adventurer,Pokemon Trainer,Soon-to-be Hero

Nicknames:Codes(Hop),Child(Bede),Incompetent Wimpod(Oleana)

Facts

Every Pokemon he catches or gets can turn into a different version of themselves

Plays a Flute

Keeps a Pokemon Guide Book with him

(Let's see what this story has in store. Once again,I own nothing other then Cody,his family and other characters to come.)