Meeting the Armor

Cody was standing in front of Mustard as he was about to receive the secret armor.

Mustard:Ah,there you are,Cody! Keeping this old man waiting,hmm? Since you've completed all three trials...

Mustard:I give you the secret armor of the Master Dojo!

Cody smiles brightly as Mustard throws a Pokeball which releases the secret armor.

It turned out to be a small bear-like Pokemon that looked like it knew how to fight.

It opens its eyes after coming out then does some poses and shows off its strength.

The little guy then looks at Cody who looks at it with wonder.

However,it becomes frightened and runs behind Mustard's leg to hide itself.

Cody:So...What is it?

Mustard:This Pokemon is in fact the secret armor of the Master Dojo! Say hello to...Kubfu!

Cody:Cool.But I thought it would be...

Mustard:I know...I know...It's tiny...But train it with diligence,and it'll become strong enough to see you through any battle,just like a suit of armor.

Mustard:No opponent will get past it! This one has amazing potential! Problem is-it's a bit shy...It just doesn't seem to have much confidence in itself.

Cody:Yep.

Mustard:So I was thinking,Cody! Maybe if it joins you on your adventure,that'll help break it out of his shell a little bit! So take good care of Kubfu,'K? It's in your hands now!

Cody sees the bear is still scared,so he gets on his knees and it slowly approaches him.

It meets him face-to-face then raises his fist in the air.

Cody:Oh,you're so small but so adorable at the same time,not to mention pretty strong.

Saying that gave him an idea.

Cody:And that's why your new name is gonna be,Senshi.

Kubfu looks surprised but likes the name.

Cody then scans his new Pokemon friend.

Kubfu The Wushu Pokemon Gender:Male Ability:Inner Focus

"Kubfu trains hard to perfect its moves. The moves it masters will determine which form it takes when it evolves."

Cody:Amazing. Thank you,Master.

Mustard:You're welcome. Now then...The first thing for you to do is become best friends with Kubfu! You need to build trust!

Mustard:Kubfu hasn't had a chance to explore the world outside the dojo,so...Maybe it'll help you become better friends if you have a look around! Maybe take it to a great spot with a good view of the Isle of Armor!