A Sorrowful Scene & Bird Catching

The two went to a nearby cliff and landed.

Cody returned Tapu Fini for the time being and began to search for the 'boom' sound and the origin of the rumbling ground.

He saw some cracks on the ground meaning they must have happened around here.

Cody:They must have happened around here but who did they come from?

The boy then heard a voice in the distance.

???:I've found it,sir!

Cody:Huh?

He ran over to its location and he saw a group of people around some sort of device.

It was a group of males and females who wore uniforms like those Rainbow Rocket grunts he encountered yesterday. The uniforms looked like space suits and the people all had pale skin,blue hair and blue eyes. In the center of the uniforms were a golden letter 'G'.

Cody:They look like those guys I fought yesterday,but space-like. Those are Team Galactic grunts.

One of the grunts spoke to an intelligent male voice via communication device.

???:Excellent! Now,summon the Master of Time,once captured,send it to the base.

Male Galactic grunt:Yes,Commander Saturn!

Cody:I don't like this. What are they trying to do?

The grunts then brought out an orb and placed it on a machine.

It activated with the press of a button and the orb brightly glowed.

A beam then fired at a rock wall and opened a portal.

From the portal came a Pokemon who was a blue dragon with metal armor.

Cody*Luigi Voice*:Oh no!

It was Dialga the Temporal Pokemon and a legendary from Sinnoh.

Said dragon roared as it came from the portal and looked upon the grunts,feeling confused.

Female Galactic grunt:Fire!

The legendary was then caught by multiple red chains which wrapped around its body and held it down.

It screamed in pain and tried to escape but couldn't no matter how hard it tried.

Suddenly,a helicopter appeared and trapped Dialga in a cage.

Cody reached out to it,he wanted to save it but couldn't due to the amount of grunts.

The helicopter then left and turned invisible,successfully getting its target.

Cody felt his heart become scared from watching that scene,but there was nothing he could do right now.

He left undetected,but before he did,he took a picture of the grunts to show his parents what's been happening lately.

In the morning,Cody explained the situation to his parents and what he saw with the grunts.

This left them confused and worried,what were they planning to do with those legendary Pokemon of time?

Cody had a feeling they would probably come for Palkia or Giratina next,along with some other regions legendaries since the group was composed of other villain teams.

In response,Martha went to the Max Lair to attempt to get Palkia and other major legends before they did with her husband helping out.

This left Cody to continue the Adven-tour on his own for a while,his parents told him to keep an eye out for any more grunts from teams he recognized and to be careful.