Terror Strikes

Cody:Kezia?

She turns around quickly,making the boy flinch.

Kezia growls and gets on all fours.

She tightens her fists and then charges at Cody,which causes his knees to shake.

Cody:No,no,no! Kezia,stop!

She keeps going and is ready to smash him until he's saved by Tiana in her human form.

The disguised Duraludon holds her Trainer in her arms as she looks as her friend attempts to attack the others as well,while she begins to tear the surrounding area apart.

Cody:I don't know why this is happening!

He looked at her with a nervous look.

Cody:What do we do?

Tiana rubs his head then looks at Kezia.

She pumps her fist forward towards Cody and runs toward her friend.

Kezia punches Flare away from her then goes for Cody once more,but is stopped by a kick to the stomach from Tiana.

She lands like a heroine then waves her hand across the air dramatically as the wind makes her tailcoat fly like a flag.

In the overgrowth,the mystery group feel proud of their success.

???:The target has been hit. Excellent work. That should teach the boy about who he's dealing with.

Uila heard this with her cat ears,so she charges up electricity in her paws then launches it through the ground,this was her signature move,Plasma Fists.

The energy burned away the cover revealing the people responsible.

The people were dressed in black outfits with a stylized letter 'P' on their vests. They all had ginger hair and blue eyes. Over their faces were black face coverings.

Cody saw them and recognized them.

Cody:It's Neo Team Plasma!

Out of every evil team he heard of,Cody always saw them as the most scary when they went for a second takeover in Unova.

Cody:What're you doing here? What did you do to Kezia?

A female grunt,who Cody guessed was the leader,stepped forward.

Female Plasma Grunt:So,you must be the boy trying to foil our plans. To answer your other question,your Pokemon now belongs to Team Plasma!

Cody:What are you talking about?

Female Plasma Grunt:You see,this device we have allows Pokemon to be under our control. We've been using it to gather an army of Pokemon to our cause.

Cody:And what would that be exactly?

Male Plasma Grunt:Ha! Like we'll tell you,kid! But it's gonna be something big,that's for sure.

Female Plasma Grunt:Now,destroy him! Show him that we will not take his actions against us lightly!

Kezia then charged at him again,which led him to roll out of the way.

Cody:Kezia!

She turns to him with bared teeth.

Cody:Calm down,please. You're not like this!

Female Plasma Grunt:Save your breath. It can't hear you in its current state.

Kezia jumps at him again,making him jump to the left.

Cody:I don't care,I'm gonna try anyway!

Kezia then attacks him using Grassy Glide.